Banned from Voobly and consequently can't stream KoTD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2019
The hard fact is, that there would be no drama if River would have stayed cool and in control. But he didn't. For me, as a fan and long time watcher of AoE2 tournaments, this is just sad that this has to happen in a microsoft-sponsored (partially) tournament. Worst publicity ever.
Take an example in Memb and T90 in terms of professionalism.
I totally agree with you

Apr 29, 2018
I just want to say that this is a very sad thing for Age of Empires. The hard fact is, that there would be no drama if River would have stayed cool and in control. But he didn't. For me, as a fan and long time watcher of AoE2 tournaments, this is just sad that this has to happen in a microsoft-sponsored (partially) tournament. Worst publicity ever.
Take an example in Memb and T90 in terms of professionalism.
Agree with this, and also this is a sad notice for the development of our beloved game.

Uruguay_antena3

Mar 20, 2018
One must be very careful because the AOE now moves a lot of money, for what the community was used to. The issue is not known in the background, but Memb had problems with River, and especially had no affinity with the Latino community, where the fight, silly fight, between the two harmed him, because river is the most loved for the Latino community. Without a doubt, the closure of the channel and the completion of Memb's activity in Spanish, meant a loss of money and time due to not fulfilling its expectations. The severity with which they planted River and the sanction so fast, shows that something behind had. I also want to say that although this is only a forum, I am struck by the lack of camaraderie of people like Tatoh, who knows River, he must have participated in giving his opinion on the subject, it is very easy to say that it is not appropriate to comment.

The only important thing about this topic is to ask why River is so severely sanctioned and does not even call Black's attention. The proofs of their racist mentions are in the image that is in the beginning of the post. It does not require a hundred tests, if you say to someone "nigger shit" that is a racist behavior, that the person apologizes does not imply that he is not racist, because that kind of phrases only come from people who think that and who have a look disparaging others because of their skin color or their nationality.

I do not have commitments with voobly or with anyone, so I have no problems or fears of saying what is seen from the outside, according to the information that was public.

Finally, it is very important to point out that all this problem is generated by the severity of the penalty to River, if they had called attention to it, surely River would have apologized in his channel and everything would continue normal, but there is a deliberate intention, because River has a broken relationship with Memb, a relationship that broke Memb by a silly problem. Now Memb hostess tournaments, I think it's perfect, but he does it for money, it's his job I understand, but he does not do it for the love of the game, while River carries out his activity for love, like most voobly players.

For those who are not Latino, they have to know that the problem between River and Memb determined that Memb lost all its possibilities of activities in Spanish. It is completely understandable and you can think that being Memb right now a very important figure in the business related to Voobly, this would have weight in the decision.

I'm not a fan of River, in fact I do not follow him, I do not like how he casts the games, I think his audience is a teenage audience and I am an adult, but I have no commitments to anyone, and the most important thing is my freedom to expression, and no gaming platform can take it from me, or anyone else.

Jan 13, 2019
Galicia
Voobly
xXSevenXx
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
One must be very careful because the AOE now moves a lot of money, for what the community was used to. The issue is not known in the background, but Memb had problems with River, and especially had no affinity with the Latino community, where the fight, silly fight, between the two harmed him, because river is the most loved for the Latino community. Without a doubt, the closure of the channel and the completion of Memb's activity in Spanish, meant a loss of money and time due to not fulfilling its expectations. The severity with which they planted River and the sanction so fast, shows that something behind had. I also want to say that although this is only a forum, I am struck by the lack of camaraderie of people like Tatoh, who knows River, he must have participated in giving his opinion on the subject, it is very easy to say that it is not appropriate to comment.

The only important thing about this topic is to ask why River is so severely sanctioned and does not even call Black's attention. The proofs of their racist mentions are in the image that is in the beginning of the post. It does not require a hundred tests, if you say to someone "bnigger shit" that is a racist behavior, that the person apologizes does not imply that he is not racist, because that kind of phrases only come from people who think that and who have a look disparaging others because of their skin color or their nationality.

I do not have commitments with voobly or with anyone, so I have no problems or fears of saying what is seen from the outside, according to the information that was public.

Finally, it is very important to point out that all this problem is generated by the severity of the penalty to River, if they had called attention to it, surely River would have apologized in his channel and everything would continue normal, but there is a deliberate intention, because River has a broken relationship with Memb, a relationship that broke Memb by a silly problem. Now Memb hostess tournaments, I think it's perfect, but he does it for money, it's his job I understand, but he does not do it for the love of the game, while River carries out his activity for love, like most voobly players.

For those who are not Latino, they have to know that the problem between River and Memb determined that Memb lost all its possibilities of activities in Spanish. It is completely understandable and you can think that being Memb right now a very important figure in the business related to Voobly, this would have weight in the decision.

I'm not a fan of River, in fact I do not follow him, I do not like how he casts the games, I think his audience is a teenage audience and I am an adult, but I have no commitments to anyone, and the most important thing is my freedom to expression, and no gaming platform can take it from me, or anyone else.
You now that memb is english streamer, true?

MexicoSouFire

Well Known Pikeman
Mar 11, 2011
Mexico
You know that expression freedom has its own limits right?? clearly he could have done it as usually in his channel with its own content but not during a sponsored tournament, where any of those sponsors specially microsoft could have get a sue or a complaint for discrimination which clearly affects everyone but not him.

I understand now why +chris was so hard on the punishment, things could have got worse with a lot of sues and damaging the image of voobly, memb/matt and microsoft, just because the lack of professionalism of one official caster, but well keep justifying his acts just because he is liked.

UnknownDan

May 13, 2012
United Kingdom
This is one is from sharp a ex moderator that ended up leaving voobly staff.
Just make sure you read these things with salt as there is always two sides to each story

I've seen enough of this place, and therefore leave it to the indifferent ones, (many of them here). And to those who are struggling for power. I may sound angry in this post, but that's because I am. I might use a couple of curse words too here and there, but I couldn't give a ****. I don't sit by and let some mere pathetic power hungry lowlifes do what they want and get away with it. From the moment I got hired, I've worked and fixed several maps, and made an aok map-pack from scratch. What did I get in return?: A couple of persons trying to steal credit for my work, and: Later a couple of kids started trolling and throwing several insults without a care, Ben and Good. Why without a care? Because they knew nobody will touch them, specially Ben. He's friends with both Tic and Taff, hence he won't get fired nor disciplined, even though he does absolutely nothing around here. Ben began his insults in the _Sharp_ topic which was created by Mich and later deleted by Tic. I answered him by showing how he had been rude and uncooperative when i asked him about the edits he made to CBA hero. As soon as Tic saw that, she deleted my post, (not his), and later the entire topic. Couple of days later Ben and Good came to Aoc CS lobby when i was doing modding for several hours, which is Ben's job not mine. Ben started insulting me and so did Good. I ignored them and took screen shots, sent them to Tic and Taff. What did they do about it? nothing. So basically a 20 year old big mouth kid, who does practically nothing as a mod, does what he feels like here because he's friends with two admins. What do you call such a system? And why did this weasel behave like that you ask? because I kicked his little ass at some blood months ago, and embarrassed him when he was trying to give me English lessons in public. And thus he thought he will get back at me by barking and crying like a Chiwawa. Screen shots: http://www.mediafire.com/?bg45vjeco9sjjce The mod named Good came to me after my post in the _Sharp_ topic and started trolling and giving me advice on behavior. Yea the ***** who has been reported for abuse so many times with a personality fit for a loudmouth jackass wanted to give advice on behavior to a ten years older man. And he also gave me his version of how good and bad some mods are and so on. Long story, to make it short i ignored and reported him for his trolling, but he wouldn't stop. Sent me messages on a daily basis. What did Tic and Taff do when i showed them the screen shots of his insults and trolling? nothing. Then later came another useless mod which i don't know, (narc), who does nothing, absolutely nothing as a mod, but for some reason he is still a mod and thinks he can order working trial mods around. He was just playing games in aoc cs lobby and at the same time watching people flood without a care. One of the flooders was his own friend, Moray, whom he was in the same room with. Moray was flooding and at the same time impersonating a mod by telling others to behave. I warned him not to do that, then comes Mr. narc and tells me: "be nice or ill have ironman slap you silly". Yea it's always a good idea and nice to tell another mod whom you don't know, who's warning your friend not to flood, to be nice in public and then later dismiss it as a joke. I sent him a pm and told him to watch his language pls, with an explanation of that we should warn people who impersonate a mod, whether they are your friend or not. He took that as a threat or "treat" as he calls it, to report him for his behavior, thus changed his story and said he was talking to the flooder, an obvious lie. I decided to drop the matter and said I'm sorry if I misunderstood. But Mr. narc, drunk with the power given to him as a lv4 mod couldn't take that from a lowly lv1 mod, so he didn't go away. He kept sending demeaning messages with a bold font, and with made up versions of the meanings of my words, trying to provoke an argument. I kept telling him to let it go. He didn't stop and then even brought it to the staff chat with bunch of insults to me, calling me mental and that "he has proven me wrong" and that I got offended. Yea the opposite of what really happened. I responded to him in staff chat by saying ranting nonsense is not proving someone wrong. He then went and cried to Tic, threatening to resign. Ya the guy who does nothing as a mod wants to resign if he doesn't get what he wants. And at that same day he turned his color red for the first time and actually made several flood warnings, pathetic attempts to show he is modding. Tic came to me yesterday and wanted to talk about narc, i showed her the screen shots and everything. So she then tells me to apologize to him, yea apologize to the guy who has been trash talking to me in pm and in staff chat and the guy who started that whole thing in the first place. I said i do no such thing but I'm willing to sort it out if he is, I went into a room with them, then there goes narc again by saying: "[21:48] and then get offended when I showeded he was wrong". Again the exact opposite of what happened, so i just left immediately. And then again comes narc and cries and barks some more about me to his mom and dad, Tic and Taff, in staff chat. So why would Tic protect a complete ***** like this guy who can't speak much English, nor does anything at all as a mod? For support against the admins she's fighting with. Screen shots: http://www.mediafire.com/?z1l28lgpf7461n8 That was it for me. To work as a map designer, and at the same time do the job of dozens of utterly useless mods, and then later get told to apologize to them for standing up to them is not my idea of fun. This is basically the dark ages and the feudal system; a bunch of corrupt, lazy and stupid idiots sitting on top and the middle, whom take offense when a working new mod stands up to them for behaving like the garbage they are. There are more than a dozen mods assigned to AOC CS, but only three of them actually do their job, the other ones do basically nothing. But they are still there because they have a friend somewhere on the top. What a laugh of a system this is. From what I can gather, there is no cure for this place, and most of you probably know this. Everyone who wasn't gonna take **** from the admins was fired or resigned. Examples are Masta (Barry) and Paiman. As many of you already know they have their private little wars and power struggles on top. One of them edits the staff tree to make herself be on top, then the other one does the opposite the next day, kindergarten behavior from a bunch of people without a moral center and sense of ethics. I told you before Tic, I don't bend over to corruption. And I take back the apology I made to you, was truly undeserved. You are as corrupted as it gets. To do favors for your friends by abusing your position, or by looking the other way when they abuse their is what corruption is called. You were adamant about me apologizing to a ten years younger kid who has been barking and baiting and crying to get what he wants, instead of him apologizing to me for his behavior; and that just because he's your friend, no thank you. You people have your own sets of rules and code of conduct here. And another one for the members and non-friends. Everything I said about you in the topic i made about you which is deleted now was true and still is. Nothing ever changed, I only thought I misunderstood your intentions, but I was mistaken. You are a backstabbing power hungry liar. There are two kinds of people here in the low level staff: the ones who suck up to the higher ones, and the ones who don't suck up and instead do their job. If you're the latter, you will get punished. Each side as it's own private army here, whom they will never fire unless they are more trouble than they're worth. What they want is as mentioned status and probably a share of the money. So as of now I resign and leave this ****roach-infested place for good. I'm sure a lot of lies will be told by the people I mentioned regarding this, but I wouldn't have it any other way. So here it is: either you permanently ban my IP or I will send every dirty little detail of your twisted, appalling and disgraceful behavior to everyone in Voobly, including the content of this topic:http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/115847. Pretty sure protecting a criminal who broke in to someone's account and spread her pictures is against the law. With full sets of screen shots of your dirty little wars in the staff chat and forum, including Tic and John's fight in the staff chat. Also screen shots of the topic you made regarding Cysion's expansion which you want to steal no matter what. I'll visit some time later this week, if I'm not permanently banned, I will do everything I mentioned above. Now have fun with Donnie whom you wanted me to replace, and good luck fixing all those maps. Enjoy the useless, incompetent mods you so whole-heartedly protected. This is form Sharp_ a ood mod who just resigned

Dec 6, 2018
Well, im done of it.
Hope River could back soon to voobly, meanwhile i know he's streaming on his channel aoe content, as guidelines, which is a very good notice to aoe noobs players as me...

Hope Bl4ck knows now how to deal with scorpions, and elephants...and scorpion elephants.

Hope AoE active community (players, streamers, organizers, etc) take it as the game it is, and don´t believe themselves in a power position because of a icon next to their fantasy names in some ramdom and lost-in-net platform/forum/site.

Hope my english to be better.

Hope she loves me

Uruguay_antena3

Mar 20, 2018
I do not think the tournament loses viewers. I just wanted to say what is my perception. Honestly, I think that River was wrong, that it was not serious, and that it was not up to the magnitude of the tournament, and I share that he was dismissed as a stremer. And regarding that I have no discrepancy. I think they made the right decision.

Another very different topic is how it sanctions voobly, which shows one thing, that the direction of voobly and the direction of the tournament is very linked, something that can not escape anyone. And especially as Voobly does not sanction what are racist comments that can not be denied, where there is a test image, and in such sensitive issues as racism do not need 10 images. If Black said on the street in Argentina the same thing that we see that he said in that image, and a Venezuelan citizen, or any citizen, recorded it with his cell phone, he would have serious legal problems, which could imply prison. However for Voobly's direction they go unnoticed.

This personal issue I leave here. But I think we have to differentiate things. I also love playing Voobly, I recognize all the work that the Voobly team does to improve the game, I recognize that they have kept it alive selflessly and for the same love that we all have. But we have to know how to distinguish when they make mistakes as bad as they have wrong now.

Greetings.

Jan 13, 2019
Galicia
Voobly
xXSevenXx
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
He is spanish. Actually he now casts in english, because he leaves spanish comunnity years ago.

Im not really a Memb's fan, but be carefull, he is also losing with this happening on his tournament. He said it clearly "less viewers is a bad report bad for us"
Well I hope that u honestly dont think that memb left spanish streaming for that reason (btw he was never a full time spanish streamer).

I just will say that i dont get whats the point on trying to attack Memb and the tournament he hosted and sponsored with 5k (dont forget) and which allowed all streamers to cast if they pay for it (of course much less than the 5k he put) the rights. The only situation here was that a streamer violated the rules of the tournament, of Voobly and of Microsoft and it was reported (why he didnt report Black on a legitimate way?-its something I wont understand). What some people dont understand is that trying to attack memb they are also attacking all the community (and well, of course there is a lot of people that doesnt care about the community and the game and just look for creating drama but I, as a lot of people, know how difficult is to organize a tournament, a clan or whatever and how easy is the way it can fall).

The last thing I will post here is a tip, if people want for real to help the community and not to create that kind of stuff, they should maybe, not only think twice, maybe wait some days (and see what happends) before commenting things that actually dont help anyone and just snowball more and more problems.

Jan 13, 2019
Galicia
Voobly
xXSevenXx
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I do not think the tournament loses viewers. I just wanted to say what is my perception. Honestly, I think that River was wrong, that it was not serious, and that it was not up to the magnitude of the tournament, and I share that he was dismissed as a stremer. And regarding that I have no discrepancy. I think they made the right decision.

Another very different topic is how it sanctions voobly, which shows one thing, that the direction of voobly and the direction of the tournament is very linked, something that can not escape anyone. And especially as Voobly does not sanction what are racist comments that can not be denied, where there is a test image, and in such sensitive issues as racism do not need 10 images. If Black said on the street in Argentina the same thing that we see that he said in that image, and a Venezuelan citizen, or any citizen, recorded it with his cell phone, he would have serious legal problems, which could imply prison. However for Voobly's direction they go unnoticed.

This personal issue I leave here. But I think we have to differentiate things. I also love playing Voobly, I recognize all the work that the Voobly team does to improve the game, I recognize that they have kept it alive selflessly and for the same love that we all have. But we have to know how to distinguish when they make mistakes as bad as they have wrong now.

Greetings.
Already a lot of people answered your second paragraph. Voobly admins arent people bored that are reading all the chats in all the community looking for something that is baneable, they recieve reports and considerer if the ban is deserved or not.

Justice does not work without prior complaint, as in any other video game or in a rule of law state.

I would recommend you to read how those report system work on games like PUBG, LOL...

Jan 13, 2019
The issue is not known in the background, but Memb had problems with River, and especially had no affinity with the Latino community, where the fight, silly fight, between the two harmed him, because river is the most loved for the Latino community.

I followed the problem between River and Memb when it happened. Memb wanted to cast some games in Spanish. For this he invited several casters in Spanish. River was the only one who after casting with Memb began to speak ill of him. He asked for money for having cast a game together. He also broadcast videos made by Memb that had nothing to do with the co-cast.
After all this River was dedicated to insulting Memb on social networks and videos. So far, this summer he did not cast with Memb. On facebook he posted publications insulting Memb, rather encouraging others to insult them.
Something similar has done with Black, when he says that "I apologize to the RACIST of Black", that is: he does not apologize and continues insulting him.
That has been River's behavior all the time.
By the way, River is not - by far - the most beloved caster in Spanish: Mario Ovalle has many more followers and is a calm person who transmits good feelings. There are also others like Mundo AOE or Tatoh that is very big and is a person that the community really admires.
River has always behaved in the same way, boycotting others whenever possible.
Black's thing is just a drop in the ocean, but it has been known by all.
The Age of Empires will remain the best game in history with River or without him.
Long live the age of empires!

Jul 15, 2018
Sarajevo
Something similar has done with Black, when he says that "I apologize to the RACIST of Black", that is: he does not apologize and continues insulting him.
A hit dog will holler.

Anyway, strange to me that apparently River must have professional conduct as a streamer, but players are allowed to be as trashy as they come; Guess River's biggest blunder was to do it during stream instead of during every random interaction with players. GG.

Jan 13, 2019
TheTruth seems to be Black with another name or his BFF

About the topic. It might be wrong that River trolled so much Black in a official stream, but it was also good to know that he did point trade and stuff to be in the tournamente. I think Viper clearly exposed him playing as he played in the game, the lvl was compleatly different.

The life ban is exagerated for exposing a player that does what black do.
Maybe it's different now, but at my time, a top1-5 could beat a top20-30 in almost any situation, playing vs viper can make you look like a 1800 even if you can challenge 2400s, first because of mental factors (you don't even believe that you can win, even if you have it in your hands, which is what I saw in the 3rd game).

Even playing a top3 versus a top1, given the right time, same thing can happen. I could be playing a final/semifinal and I knew in advance I was gonna lose, and ofc, lose (ofc this doesn't happen like in a top1-5 versus a top30 when you can overcome crappy civs etc). There are many training matches which "viewers" just don't see or notice.

+Idk about bl4cks age, but for some people, the amount of money here is also a mental factor, it's not the same for an adult who makes 4-10k€ regularly while working/streaming/whatever than for an student who makes 0€ and is playing for 300€, plus money which is crap in some countries, can be a good amount in others

Not saying he didn't point trade (i dont know, didn't know him before the tourney, and btw, he was getting so much disrespect even b4 playing, prolly that's why I like to somewhat defend him, I hate bandwagons bashing others), but that can happen to most players in the tourney.

Anyways, like always, the time to report that was BEFORE the tourney, I'm quite sure Memb or Chazrini would have investigated it

Last edited:

GermanyMichaerbse

Oct 14, 2017
Chrazini said:
We promised that during King of the Desert 2, we would be completely transparent with what we do and the decisions we make. There has been a lot of debate about this already, but we want to make everything regarding King of the Desert 2 completely clear. So here is the official statement from us.

It's important to realise that the whole situation with Voobly and King of the Desert 2 are two completely different cases. Riverplation has been banned from any further streaming during King of the Desert 2 due to a violation of our guidelines. We had access to two very serious videos, both which have been taken down now. We also have evidence of exceptionally hostile and harmful posts made by Riverplation on his official Facebook. Our decision was solely based on this data. We expect a certain amount of professionalism and respect towards the players from our official broadcasters - we will not tolerate anything less.

This decision is final and irrevocable.
The question remains though why a player that is openly racist and spreading this view at many (also recent) occasions was even allowed to play the tournament.
Given the tournament rules...
"All participants, streamers and admins must respect each other. Bad behaviour will result in a warning and may lead to a disqualification. Insults or racism directed towards other players will not be tolerated."
... it should be an easy thing to extend them and reject sign ups from this kind of people. I assume and hope that someone who was found cheating recently would have been rejected as well. I also assume that Microsoft would not be happy to figure out that they sponsor a tournament that provides a platform for someone like this.

The answer to the question may just be "because we didn't know about it", which would be fine, but I'm still curious... Could you comment on that as well?

Jan 13, 2019
Muy buenas a todos los seguidores de Nacho, y por supuesto mi más sincero ánimo y cariño al mejor casters en Español del momento, Nacho (Riverplation) (es mi humilde opinión). He leído el comunicado oficial de KOD2 y me entristece profundamente. Por lo que me gustaría dar mi opinión al respecto.
Vi las partidas de "The Viper vs Bl4ck" en directo en el canal de Nacho, obviamente fueron un troleo del mejor jugador del mundo, que quiso dejar en el lugar que le corresponde a Bl4ck. Durante el streaming me pareció correcto lo que comentaba Nacho, que se emocionaba mientras veía a los Jemeres dándole tremenda paliza a los Aztecas jajaja( con 5 reliquias xD) y demás sobradas y maravillas que dejo The Viper en esa primera ronda .
Después de lo sucedido con el baneo, vi que Nacho salía muy perjudicado y sobre todo su magnífico casteo, gente comentando que incitaba al odio, cuando únicamente hablaba de una realidad, la realidad q muchos ya conocian y por eso las personas que seguían el streaming comentaban lo tóxico que es Bl4ck y la merecida paliza que se estaba llevando.
Cuando vi que a Nacho se le tachaba de tóxico y de incitar al odio en sus directos, y que "debido a ello la gente se metía con Bl4ck", me indigne aún más. Por lo que decidí visualizar las partidas "The Viper vs Bl4ck" en otros canales y efectivamente la gente disfrutaba de la paliza que se llevaba este jugador y comentaban exactamente lo mismo o parecido que lo que se comentaba en el canal de Nacho.
Por lo que la conclusión es clara, se habla mal de Bl4ck por qué es de los jugadores más toxicos, sino el que más, de la comunidad del Age of empires.
Nacho solo hablo de una realidad, y en mi opinión la medida tomada por voobly y KOD son desproporcionadas.
Ni siquiera me parece grave de que Nacho no quisiera ponerle la bandera Argentina a Bl4ck, no estábamos en la copa de naciones.
Me surgen una preguntas al respecto.
¿Se le ha bandeado a Bl4ck anteriormente por sus comentarios toxicos?

#Bl4cknonosrepresenta #BanBl4ck.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
llowed the problem between River and Memb when it happened. Memb wanted to cast some games in Spanish. For this he invited several casters in Spanish. River was the only one who after casting with Memb began to speak ill of him. He asked for money for having cast a game together.
this is just the most lying stupid comment I have ever read. There's not a single one thing on that comment that is true.

[Years ago, and useless to the actual discussion now]
We were invited to cast by Escape, where I was called to stream in spanish (For free) where I accepted and co-casted with memb. The game was later posted by me with specific authorization of ZeroEmpires in my channel, and Memb sent all his viewers to insult me because I didn't give credit to him, while the cast was done in the official channel of Escape in spanish, and no credit was due to him. I never asked for a penny of it, at the end of that Stream memb said to me: "It was very nice casting with you, next time though let's ask to get paid" . I never asked money in return to cast to spanish speaking community, although I didn't find it wrong that he wanted get paid, it were several hours and I thought it was very fair that we get rewarded.
After that Memb hated me forever, I tried solving that issue many times, seems he prefers to stay in hate.

Interesting that you say it's me that boycott other streamers, when in a tourney 100% organized by me and where I put the prize, I not only let memb stream, but helped him to get more comfortable hours for himself. While in BoA where I asked to stream, he just said "nah, you talked bad about me on FB" (Lies again) . But instead of getting revenge, I prefered the peacfull path of letting him stream and make the best out of it.
Now it's the second tourney he gets to take me off of it. TBH, I knew that was going to happen, as this is not new. But getting banned in the platform where I play AoC for years now? Makes no sense

I let people stream that didn't have 20 bux to pay for the World Cup because I wanted everyone to be as free and chill about everything as possible.Stop spreading lies please. You may think what I did is wrong, but lying about something so clearly just shows that you're not here to discuss, you're here to destroy and to feel better about your blind hate.

Oct 21, 2018
I don't like where this is going. Was there really all this s***t ?. it seems to me too much drama for such an small community where majority of players are over 25 yo.

this is just the most lying stupid comment I have ever read. There's not a single one thing on that comment that is true.

[Years ago, and useless to the actual discussion now]
We were invited to cast by Escape, where I was called to stream in spanish (For free) where I accepted and co-casted with memb. The game was later posted by me with specific authorization of ZeroEmpires in my channel, and Memb sent all his viewers to insult me because I didn't give credit to him, while the cast was done in the official channel of Escape in spanish, and no credit was due to him. I never asked for a penny of it, at the end of that Stream memb said to me: "It was very nice casting with you, next time though let's ask to get paid" . I never asked money in return to cast to spanish speaking community, although I didn't find it wrong that he wanted get paid, it were several hours and I thought it was very fair that we get rewarded.
After that Memb hated me forever, I tried solving that issue many times, seems he prefers to stay in hate.

Interesting that you say it's me that boycott other streamers, when in a tourney 100% organized by me and where I put the prize, I not only let memb stream, but helped him to get more comfortable hours for himself. While in BoA where I asked to stream, he just said "nah, you talked bad about me on FB" (Lies again) . But instead of getting revenge, I prefered the peacfull path of letting him stream and make the best out of it.
Now it's the second tourney he gets to take me off of it. TBH, I knew that was going to happen, as this is not new. But getting banned in the platform where I play AoC for years now? Makes no sense

I let people stream that didn't have 20 bux to pay for the World Cup because I wanted everyone to be as free and chill about everything as possible.Stop spreading lies please. You may think what I did is wrong, but lying about something so clearly just shows that you're not here to discuss, you're here to destroy and to feel better about your blind hate.

Jan 13, 2019
Second time I write, this time, in English (+ Google Translator).

I saw the video in live, and Riverplation have never made any insult against Bl4ck. You could hear some sarcasm and amusement for how Bl4ck was removed from KOtD2.

I dont think Chris has seen it (much less understood), he just read a copy+paste in a complaint.

Riverplation, is very careful in his publications and videos. Usually receives random insults, but they are ignored and/or deleted, to continue with the good mood.

I hope that Ban will be remove soon, since the Hispanic community will lose one of the 2 most important casters that only transmits in Spanish (and the only one that teaches to play in advanced mode), of course removing TaToH (bilingual).

PS: Think about this ... I did an account in AoEZone just to support him in a language I dont know. Please, values the effort that many Hispanics make to see him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Aspiring Experts SL Ro32
Tuesday 21:00 (GMT +01:00)
wAkKo vs OLADUSHEK
Hidden Cup 2 Qualification Final
Wednesday 22:00 (GMT +01:00)