View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
BIG EDIT:
I want it to be clear that I apologize for every negative consequence my seemingly stupid cast had. I'm not a big streamer, so I'm not used to this big numbers, and can get lost with this things. I am not ashamed or won't apologize for being against this kind of behaviour. But I speak in all honesty when I say that I never intended for it to go this far. Again I'm not responsible for my viewership acts, and this wasn't intended at all. I even said specifically many times the true way should always be peace, and I fully believe in it. Big plus is that I never ever talked that we should use violence or insults to cure this problem.But I am sorry, Black, if some jerk took it so far and justified it by saying I'm against racism.

Hi guys,

I was an official Streamer of KoTD 2, paid my fee with the help of donations and casted all games of the first round without any problems. Everything changed when I casted TheViper vs Bl4ck for that round too. I had many many comments on my streams asking why I would cast the games of someone that constantly says Xenophobic and Racist things, like black. I read those comments and said

"Well, he is racist, he does say horrible things constantly and is a bad person. But I think if people donated for me to cast, they should be able to see al games, also seeing theviper is always cool"

Now I wasn't any more desrespectful than that. Because of that, bl4ck filed a complaint. Now I am banned from voobly and I will be banned for more than one month, losing the chance to cast KoTD and most importantly won't be able to play AoC for so long. Also I have to apologize to the player in question (Bl4ck) .

Now this was said by [email protected] , which I thought can't be high staffed in voobly, knowing that this decision is ridiculous. However a quick google search and found this topic, and was very sad to see that he is actually the highest rank in this platform.

I heard so many casters saying much more terrible things and nothing ever happened. Also I'm always very respectful towards players and other casters. And this is widely known. I'm even a ECL caster and never had any problem whatsoever.

Now I always was against racist and xenophobic comments, this is not new, and I think everyone who plays in voobly knows that bl4ck makes such comments constantly. So that leads me to believe that there's more to it than this, and that this is just an excuse to stop me from streaming.

However, since it seems I'll never be able to play on voobly again, I wanted everyone to know and at least see what things in voobly really are. Where random bad decisions are made.

Funny, at the end of the same article of a voobly staffer that I found online, the words were: " Voobly staff actively chases away the best people and promotes the worst ones. " . Funnily enough, now Voobly does not only do that with the staff. Voobly does that with players too. I try my best to bring players to voobly, to aoezone and to the game itself --> I'm banned. Bl4ck curses when he loses, push people away, and ruins the community --> He stays and is rewarded.

Picture1.png

Btw: I read all the rules he stated there. I didn't break a single one. English is not my mother-tongue and I'm a slow reader. I admit it took hours, but even after all of it, I could see that his entire post is pure BS. Only lies.

Also staying behind Microsoft to state something like that? I don't think Microsoft would ever hide racism or Xenophoby. And even less, punish someone for saying literally : "As you know guys, I always have been against this kind of comments, and that's why I avoid contact with such people"

The video I removed as soon as I saw his post with fear and in hope that everything would be fine. But now that I see how dirty it all is, I will re-upload it to show as evidence as soon as I can recover all parts.

Have a good one,
Riverplation

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2017
Funny how this gets you banned, but all the crap that Bl4ck talks when hes spectating others players ALL DAY calling them names and insulting them isnt moderated by the staff

I really think voobly should at least do a little research of why did this happen instead of just listening to one side of the story. Good luck river, we all know how long have you been in this community and helping and promoting it. Voobly should reconsider and look for all the story

MexicoLarreser

Mar 13, 2010
Mexico
Voobly
VN_KratoS
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Unbelievable, once more an stupid desicion by voobly, they seem to always support the wrong side.

I doubt it but i hope they reconsider the desicion and ban the right guy.

Edit: River you dont even need to prove black's behavior, you need to be 1 minute with him in a room to notice it.

Dec 26, 2018
Nach. La verdad es que hace poco veo tu canal unos 6 meses. Tambien veo otros caster. Incluso he hecho preguntas en face sobre el age. Aun asi en este poco tiempo se ve que haces mucho por este juego. Respondiendo preguntas en face. Enseñando con tus videos. Enganchandonos en cada stream que haces por la pasion que le pones. La gente toxica siempre va a estar y aunque he leido que un caster tiene que ser imparcial y demas. Tambien hay que seguir nuestras convicciones. Te apoyo y no hiciste nada incorrecto se nota a leguas que esto te paso porque hay gente que envidia tu exito. Por esto y muchas otras cosas para no haverlo tan largo creo que eres uno de los mejores y los jugadores profesionales lo saben por eso tu torneo aunque con poco premio fue tan exitoso( a comparaciones de otros ) saludos nacho y que voobly recapacite que esto es un error y que no hiciste nada de malo

UnknownMaY

Mar 13, 2010
You should not be pretending everything you said during your stream was ok and didnt break any TOS , you were defintily super toxic towards black from missspelling his nickname to refusing to give him the argentinian flag because he was not worthing, also calling him point trader and cheater over and over again, also alot of viewers were asking you why you were being so rude and did not care, you even said that in ur channel u would not allow any kind of shit to other player other than black, so theres definitly something going on between both of you, i wont defend black, he is definitly a dickhead most of times, he had insulted me alot of times, but the thing here is that as a streamer, you have a responsability to avoid this kind of behavior, cause whatever you say in front of all your viewers does matter.. and you are just turnin this community into a real toxic one, we dont want Age of Empires community to become something similar to League of Legends,... i will even give you a good example of how you are supose to behave while you are streaming...

A few weeks ago i went to T90 stream and he was casting a game from Tatakae and some other player, i could not help my self but ask him on chat why he was casting a game from a cheater, which he answer me that he didnt want to go tru detals, and that he was actually avoding mentioning anything bout cheats, simply because then chat starts talking bout cheating, hacking, and overall just bad shit, chat turns toxic and everyone is insulting, so even tho i was not ok with the fact that those games were casted, i totally agreed with his though process behind it, and the fact that he was supose to remain objective, just casting a game and avoiding non sense trash talk at all cost.

Also i would like to say that i hope u dont get perma ban or anything from any future tournament, rather than that i hope you keep streaming and hopefuly you will have a better mind set by then, best wishes for you and i hope you learn from this.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2018
River, we are constantly faced with this type of situation, we know how is the Bl4ck person, we have seen the xenophobic and racist comments made to various voobly players. I find the measure they have taken against this unwarranted.

All the time you have dedicated to the community is great, you have added new AOE players, you have taught us, you have made us laugh.

We want that this is not affected by toxic people, who as the only objective dirty the community of this great game.

Jan 13, 2019
Apparently voobly works just like the justice of my country. It gives impotence to see this type of action that takes voobly with a great person who has made hundreds of players fall in love with the game. If there is a xenophobic comment in a stream River it is the first to eliminate it since it does not tolerate it and says it, instead "Black" always makes xenophobic comments and is the one that comes out awarded ... I repeat, the voobly justice is the same one that applies in my country.

Argentina___Black___

May 29, 2017
Voobly
_BL4CK__
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
View attachment 162416

Here is a picture of bl4ck being racist against asians and against venezuelans in only one pic. Just getting some evidence in case the discussion "but you didn't have proof of him being racist" starts.
river are you for real? i feel like if u are trolling to yourself, im friend or at least i know him i mean yimy, i was just trolling him , we play a lot of tg with him and ppl from his clan like wolfgangus and pela, they know that im doing this kind of jokes of them all the time....
you can ask yimy himself, in fact I apologized to yimy if he felt offended, it would be a good idea that yimy, answered here hymself! :smile: same. River your intentions are bad and it is clear, it is clear that you do not know what to do or how to defend yourself from what you did, and now you bring captures out of context, and once again you continue lying, i hope that your life continues good , I wish you the best, but stop this, because you get , what you reap, a greeting, black.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018
Costa Rica
www.facebook.com
Voobly
Harahgon
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I must understand that the staff is supporting Bl4ck? How can someone agree with the most xenophobic person in history? 1 minute in a lobby with Bl4ck and you can confirm that

Ofc you can say that some River's actions were not right, but are you banning him for this? Come on Voobly.

Remember when Voobly went down? The best joke that day was "I thought that bl4ck's toxicity brought the server down"

Dec 26, 2018
Nacho. The truth is that I recently saw your channel about 6 months. I also see other pitchers. I've even asked questions about age in the face. Even so in this short time you see that you do a lot for this game. Answering questions in the face. Teaching with your videos Enganchandonos in each stream that you do for the passion that you put. Toxic people will always be there and although they read that a player has to be impartial and too many. We also have to follow our convictions. There is nothing that is not wrong with this.

Aug 12, 2012
It's really concerning how [email protected] responded to River here.

I myself work for Google's outsourcing in my country and even for the type of situations where we need to escalate to the actual Engineers/developers, we keep a track of responses and I have never seen someone using that type of threatening statement ''IF YOU EVER WANT TO PLAY HERE AGAIN..''

I have no idea how he gets to make those arbitrary decision and furthermore, how come River is the only caster punished. If [email protected] wants to go by the book, why on earth is he not punishing and banning other casters as well.

I'm sorry but you're not playing it fair here.

I believe River does no harm to the community at all, in fact, it's quite the opposite, the guy is always doing advertising and motivating people to join voobly.

UnknownLyt

May 1, 2018
Argentina
Voobly
_Lyt
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
View attachment 162416

Here is a picture of bl4ck being racist against asians and against venezuelans in only one pic. Just getting some evidence in case the discussion "but you didn't have proof of him being racist" starts.
I don't care if Black and jimmy are friends; tell a person from Venezuela, hungerzuela (hambrezuela in spanish), is to make jokes with the misfortune of millions of people who can't eat daily

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Is there a link to the video? Anyone able to subtitle?
Hello. I'm uploading it as evidence per parts because its big. first two games already were uploaded and sent privately to microsoft people to prove my innocence. In no time I will post them here, I can translate them by the word, no problem doing it

Jan 13, 2019
Sorry, I refuse to continue watching the KOT2 if it is not broadcast by Nacho AoE.
I hope the community that also believes that this measure is unjustified do the same.
Maybe my absence does not matter, but I do not intend to be part of this situation and guarantee that the administrators of voobly take such arbitrary decisions.

Jun 8, 2018
I don't care if Black and jimmy are friends; tell a person from Venezuela, hungerzuela (hambrezuela in spanish), is to make jokes with the misfortune of millions of people who can't eat daily
I would like to clarify Black and me are not friends, despite what he says. I´m not taking anyone´s side on this, but it is true that those insults are very racist and it is also true that Black apologized to me in private.

Jan 13, 2019
Es increíble que hayan tomado esa decisión a alguien que hace mucho por este juego, si bien los comentarios hacia bl4ck no son los adecuados, tampoco son mentiras, en lo personal apoyo a Nacho y deben de tener cuidado, por qué grácias a el mucha gente regresó a esté juego, y si la sanción es tan severa, muchos se irán.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 3v3 WB Final
Sunday 02:00 (GMT +01:00)
CSPD vs Australia D
ECL South East Asia 1v1 Ro16
Sunday 15:00 (GMT +01:00)