Banned from Voobly and consequently can't stream KoTD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Solution:

> River publicly apologizes to Bl4ck for exposing him to ridicule on a live stream (regardless he deserves it or not)
> Bl4ck accepts the excuses and in order to apologize to voobly's latino community for taking years of his extremely offensive and xenophobic behavior he spontaneously removes his complaint/report against River
> River's ban is removed, a warning is given, latin community gets their favorite streamer back
> Bl4ck dont get banned, a warning is given, he gets redemption from latino community
> River becomes a more "professional" streamer
> Bl4ck becomes a better person/player
> They meet and watch together Boca Jrs vs River Plate having barbecue and mate cocido

> theend

Nov 30, 2018
I saw the live stream of River (Bl4ck versus Viper), and River at no time insults Bl4ck, simply mentions that he is a racist, xenophobic person who does not represent him (his country, Argentina). He denounced racism, xenophobia, what Voobly should have done is to investigate and if the complaint is correct, they should ban Bl4ck. You can not punish the person who denounces racism and the racist does not sanction it, it's incredible!

Jan 13, 2019
Galicia
Voobly
xXSevenXx
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I saw the live stream of River (Bl4ck versus Viper), and River at no time insults Bl4ck, simply mentions that he is a racist, xenophobic person who does not represent him (his country, Argentina). He denounced racism, xenophobia, what Voobly should have done is to investigate and if the complaint is correct, they should ban Bl4ck. You can not punish the person who denounces racism and the racist does not sanction it, it's incredible!
Yeah but he needs to report it to voobly, not in a stream of a tournament. He needs to be as much neutral as possible.

What I think is that if river followed the instructions given by Chirst on his message and do not created all this drama probably for the next round of KOTD2 (that is in 2 weeks) he would have already back his account, and I still think he can do it. Chirst never said he was banning him for ever, he just said that if river continues like it and with his actitude he would ban him for ever.

Nov 30, 2018
Ok, maybe River should not have done it in a stream, but we're not being logical. What River did was to denounce that a player is racist and xenophobic, and that is why he did not put his flag because for him such a person does not represent his country. Simply that was what happened, I never insult him. Voobly did not take the time to investigate whether the denunciation of racism and xenophobia is real (it is). They only sanctioned River, the second largest streamer in all of America and Spanish speaking, one of the people who made many people play AOE again. Out of respect they should have investigated if what River said was true. And you can never punish someone who denounces Racism, which must be sanctioned is racist. Common sense!!! The sanction against River is not fair because he only denounced racism. Banning River greatly damages the Hispanic community. River is along with Mario Ovalle the main stream in America.

Jan 13, 2019
Have you actually used your brain before writing that vomit? If I were you I would never touch a forum again.
If I were you I would stop quoting only small parts of messages so you can throw your vomit around

You are so focused about political correctness in every meaningless field of life that you don't get to the points, I have to interest at all on speaking with you so please don't quote me.

That message makes no sense dude. You can't denounce racism as a bad thing, then call someone racist and not consider it an insult.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
TheTruth seems to be Black with another name or his BFF

About the topic. It might be wrong that River trolled so much Black in a official stream, but it was also good to know that he did point trade and stuff to be in the tournamente. I think Viper clearly exposed him playing as he played in the game, the lvl was compleatly different.

The life ban is exagerated for exposing a player that does what black do.

Jan 13, 2019

About the topic. It might be wrong that River trolled so much Black in a official stream, but it was also good to know that he did point trade and stuff to be in the tournamente. I think Viper clearly exposed him playing as he played in the game, the lvl was compleatly different.

Isn't it 1month ban?

Dec 24, 2016
I just want to say that this is a very sad thing for Age of Empires. The hard fact is, that there would be no drama if River would have stayed cool and in control. But he didn't. For me, as a fan and long time watcher of AoE2 tournaments, this is just sad that this has to happen in a microsoft-sponsored (partially) tournament. Worst publicity ever.
Take an example in Memb and T90 in terms of professionalism.

Feb 18, 2015
Voobly
kw1k
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Jan 13, 2019
Galicia
Voobly
xXSevenXx
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
@TheTruth you're such a troll.

ontopic: Is there anyone from Voobly around here? Would like to see there part of the story, aswell as Membs comments. Cheers on more drama.
Someone has already explained how does voobly work. Chirst probably didnt play game in years, probably he even doesnt know who is river or black, he just got a report and according to the proofs given on it, he checked if any rule was violated and he took a decision, and its all this their part and there is not anything more behind their decisions. He even told river what to do to take back his account.

Actually the only wrong thing that Chirst did is not answering River with a message more "impersonal" like in every other game, to avoid to seem a bit ""aggressive"" on his answer to River.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I just want to say that this is a very sad thing for Age of Empires. The hard fact is, that there would be no drama if River would have stayed cool and in control. But he didn't. For me, as a fan and long time watcher of AoE2 tournaments, this is just sad that this has to happen in a microsoft-sponsored (partially) tournament. Worst publicity ever.
Take an example in Memb and T90 in terms of professionalism.
I only made it public after someone else made it public. I started having posts in all my facebook, youtube and everyother place:
"LOL, YOU SAID YOU HAD PERSONAL PROBLEMS, WHILE ALL HAPPENED IS YOU INSULTED BL4CK AND WAS BANNED LIAR bla bla"

I was obligated to tell my side of the story. Keep in mind I was more than 3 days absolutely quiet, without any response from voobly, or any proposal from memb, and nothing was moving towards nowhere.
So after someone made it public and everyone was flaming me publicly, I made this public to be able to tell my side of the story, and that's the only reason.

Cheers

UnknownLittle_Jacob

Oct 23, 2017
Like Hera said, if we see this from the perspective of having a better tournament and making AOE2 more popular, having River banned is such a negative move.

Keep in mind: many people of central and south america don't use twitch. Our connection works good mostly with youtube where he streams. That is why many viewers won't follow KOTD2 anymore, if things stay like this.

Ireland_Melkor

Two handed swordman
Jun 20, 2011

Viper can make almost anyone look outclassed in a 1v1. Losing to him gives no evidence that Black wasn't skilled enough to be in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)