MapsThe official selection of maps used for the entirety of the event. The map pack can be acquired by subscribing to the map mod using this link or by searching for “Wandering Warriors” in the in-game mod workshop.
All players are required to download the map pack.
- Boundary Brawl
- Golden Hill
Updates & Changelog
- Maps released.
- The landmass may now only be landlocked on one side of the map.
- There's now a significant chance of generating a pond somewhere on the landmass.
- This pond may sometimes merge with the outside ocean.
- Players now spawn with enough resources to construct a town centre.
- The northern peninsula now holds cows instead of sheep.
- The eastern peninsula now has larger forage bushes.
- The western peninsula now contains larger deer patches.
- For the sake of clarification, the southern peninsula still holds elephants instead of boars.
The maps may receive updates at any time during the event. If this happens, the changes will be listed above and provided to the players.