spect cheaters confirmed

Jul 18, 2012
first: i didnt ask for any help
i won vs nicov in imperial age there was anything that could make me win in feudal/castle age,
its not the first time i win vs bact ,
its not the same when you're streaming and ppl its helpiing you in chat , im not saying that its ok but
come on , all this shit for something that all ppl do

Nov 23, 2017
México
www.mundoaoe.com
Voobly
Shaktii
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
English:

I don't think you need to reply at this comments Tatakae. It must be hard to find that the people who said more shit are the ones in your country (Average Mexican). My advice to you is that just keep playing, that's the way you can prove why you are one of the best players of AOE in Mexico with chat messages or not.
Note: I don't justify the action but it's not something we're/all are exempt from.

PD. In any case the ones who start with the toxicity, non-respect and hipocresy are the ones who came into the discussion just to talk shit and those who are promote the link in all groups so it creates morbid and demerit.

Español:

No creo que necesites contestar Tatakae, debe dar coraje ver cómo lamentablemente quienes más te joden son los de tu propio país (Mexicano promedio). Sólo sigue jugando, Ahí es donde demuestras que eres de lo mejor del Age en México con mensajes de chat o sin ellos. Claro que, no se justifica la acción pero tampoco es algo de lo que estén exentos ninguno de ustedes/ellos/[email protected]

PD. En todo caso quienes iniciaron la toxicidad, el no-respeto y la hipocresía son los que vinieron a esta discusión sólo a tirar mierda y quienes andan promoviendo grupo por grupo para demeritar y/o crear morbo.

Last edited:

Chilezuviss

Two handed swordman
Mar 14, 2010
some translations...

Y no se quien haya sido el pinche maricon que fue a llorarle pero espero que te de la puta atención que tanto quieres.
And i dont know who was the ****ing faggot the went crying to him but i hope he gives you the ****ing attention that you want so much.

como se meten nada mas a escribir a lo pendejo , en primera a ti siempre te gano pinche chileno pendejo no se que te las das de bueno en decir que me vas a añadir a la blacklist
how do people join to write like a *****, first of all i always beat you ****ing chilean, idk why you think youre good saying youre gonna add me to the blacklist

otro que no sabe ni que pedo y se mete a escribir a lo pendejo
another one that doesnt know shit and joins to write like a *****

Mar 28, 2018
some translations...

And i dont know who was the ****ing faggot the went crying to him but i hope he gives you the ****ing attention that you want so much.

how do people join to write like a *****, first of all i always beat you ****ing chilean, idk why you think youre good saying youre gonna add me to the blacklist

another one that doesnt know shit and joins to write like a *****
Why would someone cheat first and then be a dickhead about it.
Its a game afterall, just try your best and hope its enough

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 3v3 WB Final
Sunday 02:00 (GMT +01:00)
CSPD vs Australia D
ECL South East Asia 1v1 Ro16
Sunday 15:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL South East Asia 1v1 Ro16