spect cheaters confirmed

Apr 12, 2018
Guys, don't be too harsh on these dudes. They are obviously making fools of themselves to give us a nice read on aoezone and grant us a good laugh in the morning... :-)

@7Sense You are a rolemodel man, and I completely agree! If everyone in the world lived according to that guideline, Miss Congeniality wouldn't have to wish for world peace...

MexicoSouFire

Mar 11, 2011
Mexico
Yeah maybe mexican cup was shit because someone got destroyed by a 1700 player aka lobo and the tournament was won by a player that doesn't even play on voobly, the 2.3k elo was the shit if u ask me, not the tournament.

There is no way to justify spec cheating by saying "but everyone does it", you should be feeling ashamed instead of angry.

Jul 18, 2012
Yeah maybe mexican cup was shit because someone got destroyed by a 1700 player aka lobo and the tournament was won by a player that doesn't even play on voobly, the 2.3k elo was the shit if u ask me, not the tournament.

There is no way to justify spec cheating by saying "but everyone does it", you should be feeling ashamed instead of angry.
im not angry and im not shame to lose vs lobo
just to remind you that hes an aold player with a lot experience more than me , and he could kick your ass too noob

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
im not angry and im not shame to lose vs lobo
just to remind you that hes an aold player with a lot experience more than me , and he could kick your ass too noob
Why do players constantly pretend they played for so much less time than they actually did? I used to play with you and bmyers like 4 years ago, and even then you were an old player. Just look how old your account is LOL

United KingdomFall

Halberdier
Jun 12, 2013
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
The Narcissist's Prayer
That didn't happen. (pretending they didn't spec cheat)
And if it did, it wasn't that bad. (BacT would have lost anyway)
And if it was, that's not a big deal. (everyone spec cheats)
And if it is, that's not my fault. (somehow Nicov being FP causes spec cheating?)
And if it was, I didn't mean it. (just random rated game not tourny)
And if I did...​
You deserved it. (it was a shitty tourny anyway)

United StatesTocaraca

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Florida
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
So is it considered spec cheating if you message someone in game and tell them that you have a villager lead or something? Or is it only infraction-worthy if it's telling the exact strategy of the opponent or something? I am asking because I have given friends little bits of advice sometimes... :redface:

May 19, 2018

CanadaNuclearPasta

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Voobly
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
So is it considered spec cheating if you message someone in game and tell them that you have a villager lead or something?

Just have to ask yourself "is the info I'm about to give going to influence the game?"

Even knowing if you have a villager lead is going to affect your play. There's a reason why casters will always end up talking about villager leads and how many villagers a player has lost. Villagers are important.
In my opinion that definitely counts as stream cheating.

NetherlandsDirkjan

Oct 19, 2014
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
So is it considered spec cheating if you message someone in game and tell them that you have a villager lead or something? Or is it only infraction-worthy if it's telling the exact strategy of the opponent or something? I am asking because I have given friends little bits of advice sometimes... :redface:
Both of that is cheating and you know that as well as anyone else.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Tuesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak, TheMax, Rubi
LotH2 - Semifinals
Wednesday 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
Yo vs vivi

Age Of Empires On Twitch