HandbookMost of everything there is to know about the tournament is covered in the official handbook. If you have any questions or can't find the information you're looking for, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
The handbook is available here.
Updates & Changelog
- Handbook released.
- Fixed incorrect starting times for the qualification stage and the main event main event on the timeline (page 5).
- Fixed the schedule to correctly show 14.00 GMT as the starting time (page 9, 10).
- Fixed the day of the week to correctly display Sunday (page 10).
- Added missing information regarding YouTube subscribers (page 21).
- Changed the starting time of the group stage from 15.00 GMT to 14.00 GMT (page 12).
New rules can be added, and current rules can be changed at any time. However, players will be informed about such changes.
The exact changelog can be read above and on the last page of the handbook.