Content CreationThe event offers entirely open streaming under the condition that the broadcast requirements below are wholly accepted and followed. It is also required that anyone that wishes to broadcast the event reaches out to a tournament administrator to gain access to the required resources and unique Discord channels that will provide all the necessary game information.
It is vital that you, as a content creator, understand the rules and settings of the event, and we encourage everyone to read through the handbook, even when not participating.
We encourage everyone to stream and create any kind of content for the event and provide their viewers and audiences with great content from the casters and content creators that they enjoy the most.
- All streamers must display one of the provided banners before, after and in-between tournament games.
- The tournament logo must be visible at all times while in-game.
- It must be clearly said during the stream who is hosting and sponsoring the event.
- The tournament host must be explicitly mentioned in the title of the broadcast.
- Broadcasters must add a custom chat command clarifying the host of the event, the sponsors and a link to the official broadcast.
- Players are not allowed to stream their point of view.
- Players are allowed to record their gameplay to be released later.
- When uploading gameplay from this event to other video sharing platforms, it must be clear, by using the title or description, who the tournament’s host is.
- There must always be a direct clickable link to the official Twitch channel of the host.
- Content must not be shared on other platforms until 48 hours after the respective content has been broadcast.
I'll be providing some graphics and whatnot soon for general content creation and streaming.