Small things streamers do you appreciate?

Canada_5_

Known Member
Oct 22, 2015
Canada
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to see people's opinion on what you like that streamer's do that makes your experience better on streams.

We all know a good streamer has a good communication with chat/decent game knowledge etc.
But these are not the things i am looking for, I am looking for small things they do which makes you appreciate them.
I will start with mine:

Not showing in twitch chat in game. Personally, i don't much interact in twitch chat(there are exceptions), and not showing the chat in game is for people who just wanna watch the game/stream.

A
Chat in the game is good. because if you interact with your stream and talk to the viewers or aswer their questions it's like talking to theirself. imo

BrazilBruZi

Known Member
Jan 31, 2017
Besides entertaining, streams are also an interactive way to learn more about the game. Obviously it's not only about sharing the player's POV, people appreciate it when a streamer/player takes some time to review a game strategy, give opinions about in-game mistakes etc. Some streamers don't give enough attention to those details.

In that sense, streams might offer some prospects that recorded games don't, although they shouldn't be seen as a better replacement to RGs, since RGs also offer so much that streams and videos don't.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak & Nicov
ECL Africa 3v3
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ECL Africa 3v3 Round of 8
ECL Africa 3v3