Announcement | Discussion | Registration | Handbook | Questions & Answers | Official Map | Brackets | Discord
All games will be played on a custom version of Arabia that will feature a balanced but more open generation - the map is based on the previous tournament version.
Subscribe to the map here.
The most notable changes are:
Version 1.0 Changelog:
- Players are guaranteed to have reasonably close woodlines.
- Relics should now generate very evenly.
- Relics now scale across all maps with the new default Definitive Edition numbers.
- The map is now compatible with Empire Wars, Regicide, Capture the Relic and Deathmatch.
- Ponds will generate once again.
- Ponds will never generate in forests that are in close proximity to the starting town centre.
- Elevation now appropriately scales across all map sizes.
- More elevation will now generate around the player’s initial town centre.
- Massively decreased the chance of bugged maps.
- The three starting herdable will now always generate around the initially captured one.
- Zebras and ostriches will no longer generate near fruit bushes.
- Straggler trees are more evenly distributed.
- Resource deposits are now more balanced and evenly spread out across the map.
- Rhinoceros or elephants have replaced the boars.
- The wild camels now generate in two separate groups.
- Added one more quality carpet.
- Forests are pushed slightly further away from the players.
- The size of the forests has been slightly decreased.
- Removed a significant amount of invisible objects that could cause performance issues.
- Resources should now spawn more unpredictably.
- Elephants or Rhinoceros will now be less exposed to laming.