Announcement | Discussion | Registration | Handbook | Questions & Answers | Official Map | Brackets | Discord
The official handbook contains all the rules and settings for this tournament. If you have any questions regarding these rules, please use the dedicated thread or contact me directly.
View or download the handbook by clicking here.
Any changes to the handbook will be noted in this thread.
Version 1.1 Changelog:
- Point trading, account sharing or any other methods of artificially affecting the ranked ladder is strictly forbidden (page 4). Thanks, @Elvaenor.
- Players progressing from the group stage are now distributed differently (page 6).
- Players must have a minimum of 50 games played on the ranked 1v1 ladder to qualify for the tournament (page 7). Thanks, @SouFire.
- In the case of a player winning against a higher-seeded opponent, the winning player will take the seed number of their opponent moving forward (page 7). Thanks, @nimanoe.
- Seeding has been further clarified (page 7).
- Mixer has been removed from the streaming policy (page 13)
- Further specified what ladder is used for seeding (page 7). Thanks, @nimanoe.
- Further specified how the ratings are weighted during seeding (page 7). Thanks, @nimanoe.
- The policy for uploading games on other platforms has been slightly modified (page 13).
- Added another requirement for uploading games elsewhere (page 13).