AOE-II Game Speed Single vs. Multi Player (vs. HD)

GermanyFlow

Well Known Pikeman
Mar 21, 2017
this is B.S. Voobly has Butchered this game.

i wouldn't be surprised that the "patch" is tailored to fit Vipers play-style more. he was a beta tester for this stupid 1.5 patch right? he does cry alot./

20 years of the same starting build order got boring? or what

and about "competing" with SCII,..
Recently SCII has proved that APM, speed, and game mechanics do no make a winner, Google has developed a Deepmind AI (non Cheating) that not only has less apm, but wins with tactics outside the "current meta" 5-0 vs the worlds be players.

voobly is a bunch of hackers from antiquity who almost killed this game a long time ago. you guys are great programmers, sure and we wouldnt have an AOC community if it werent for IGZ. I do thank you for that. but you guys need to learn..

"IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT"
Did you read and understand the first post? Because if you did you would realize that the current game speed in MP has been the same since forever and wasn't changed at all with 1.5.

Mar 16, 2013
Finland
Tried to fix it:

this is B.S. Steam has Butchered this game.

i wouldn't be surprised that the "HD version" is tailored to fit new player play-style more. They were target audience for this stupid HD version right? they were crying game speed is too overwhelming ./

20 years of the same starting build order is suddently too hard with faster speed? or what

and about "competing" with SCII,..
Recently SCII has proved that APM, speed, and game mechanics do no make a winner, Google has developed a Deepmind AI (non Cheating) that not only has less apm, but wins with tactics outside the "current meta" 5-0 vs the worlds be players.

Steam is a bunch of hackers who almost killed this game by making broken game with useless bug fixes couple years time ago. devs are great programmers, sure and we wouldn't have an community as big as if it there weren't HD version. I do thank you for that. but you guys need to learn..

"IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT"

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 1v1 MbL vs Zuppi
Tuesday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 MbL vs Zuppi

Age Of Empires On Twitch

There are in total 31 streamers online
Click here for details