We invite everyone to submit new (or old) random maps that have not seen much competitive play and will fit into the themes of each stage of the Escape Champions League.
Six of the Seven rounds of the Escape Champions League will feature one map from the Map design Contest.
Each stage is themed around a certain part of the world that coincides with an architecture style of some civilisations.
For example, Africa is themed around the African Kingdoms Expansion, and utilises maps such as Sahara, Desert, Serengeti etc. Any maps submitted to Africa need to look like they could represent a part of that area of the world.
South East Asia
$600 ($100 x 6 Stages)
Each stage will have a 1st and 2nd prize, though only the 1st place map is guaranteed to be used in the region.
1st - $60
2nd - $40
- Contestants must submit their own work.
- Maps must be submitted by Monday 23rd July. Any maps received after this date will not be judged.
- Maps must be playable in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 & 4v4 formats. This prohibits the use of Special Maps.
- Contestants may submit as many maps as they like for each stage, but a contestant can only be awarded 1st or 2nd in any one stage. Even if they submit the two "best" maps in that stage they will not receive both prizes.
- Contestants must be available to make balance adjustments to ensure the map plays in a consistent & competitive manner.
- Maps must be compatible with the latest Userpatch 1.5 & the latest WololoKingdoms versions.
- Contestants must have a PayPal account to receive their prize, and will need to fill out an invoice at the conclusion of the Contest.
How to Enter
Reply to this thread with your entry containing;
- The Title of your map.
- An upload the Random Map Script.
- At least 1 Full map screenshot (press Ctrl and F12 while in game and select the correct resolution) in a 1:4 format of the map in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 & 4v4 format.
- A short paragraph explaining what the map is, what is unique about it and any other interesting information about it.
- Which stage you are submitting to.