Best Performing Player (RO8 Africa)

Who was the best performer of the day?

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2018
Hard to choose, maybe yo but would like to see how the tournament progress

If give MVP to a losing player, you cannot stop wondering how bad his teammate is to cost them the game....

SY has the best team performance, but without Lyx play disruptive tactics Yo cannot do full boom and then dominate, really hard to give MVP to one of them. Also theMax and CL both give strong performance.

Last edited:

FranceTarsiz

Longswordman
Feb 27, 2017
Seattle
I was going to say Mattheus too.

I only saw Heresy vs Suomi in full, and caught bits of the other series, and from that the only player that stood out for me was Mattheus. He was extremely good all three games, Suomi were overwhelming favorites going into the series and it was a hard fought battle. I was expecting Zuppi or Max to emerge the MVP of that but to me Mattheus was the best player of that match.

Czech RepublicDraCoNT

Two handed swordman
Jan 5, 2016
Melkor played very well in g1, in g2 he got outplayed by zuppi though, leaving a hole in a wall, allowing zuppi to raid and heavily missmicroing his kts army allowing suomi to finish the game too. Also, it is quite easier to be the star player of the team if you're teaming Spring.

If I'd have to vote 1 player, I'd really struggle to choose between
Yo - who played absolutely perfect, but also having easiest position.
Lyx - game 2 vs Tyrants - just wow.
Tim - game 2 - brilliant way to play the map to the full potential, amazing and smart play g3 vs Lierey aswell.

United StatesSpring_

Champion
Nov 28, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.lclan.com
CL-Tim together, their strats were designed for CL to shine and Tim to take a beating, teamwork made CL look like a magician, get him a tiny lead and he will run !! very WP. that being said I didnt watch the two final matches since wife dragged me to the dishes :frown: haah.. @DraCoNT Soon ill be so old that I use hotkeys with the end of my walking stick, still you will be crying from the bleachers.

Unknowntresu

May 17, 2014
Hard to give medals to individuals in team games. Tim was taking the early beating so CL could boom, while Lyx harassed Viper and Slam so hard that Yo could land with the killer blow. That's team work, not individual brilliance.

United StatesOrnLu528

Well Known Pikeman
Nov 8, 2012
Washington, DC
Voobly
_OrnLu
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Gotta hand it to CL because he is the only player to ever make me lose it and laugh like a little girl on stream.

Though notably I think Yo, Mattheus, and Lyx all had stellar performances!

Netherlandsrustyknivess

Known Member
Aug 10, 2014
Voobly
Vorona
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
CL really did well but he usually plays really good. I think he's the most stable guy from frantic who rarely titanics. Tim did really well overall and so did Heresey vs Suomi!

If I had to choose a MVP I think it would be Yo or CL playing as beasts at their last game (generally if you leave cl alone he's a really good player if you let him boom)

I'm suprised no one mentioned RiuT, he really held well vs VNA till the last part of game 3.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT
DERAC - Quarterfinal #2
Friday 18:30 (GMT +01:00)
Vivi vs JonSlow
DERAC - Quarterfinal #3