Arabia with Cartography Map

NorwayHJFE

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Norway
www.aoczone.net
I have made an Arabia map that enables cartography technology again.
This is made for WK and for use with Voobly.

- Get Cartography on market again in Feudal for 100food and 100gold.
- Must research cartography before you can make trade carts.

Cheers. Regards HJ.

Carto.jpg

Installation:

This is a WK map.

AoC WK Voobly:
Transfer the .rms to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Script.Rm" folder.
It should now appear in the game lobby under "Custom" Map Style.

AoC WK HD Destination: Transfer the .rms to "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\resources\_common\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Script.Rm" folder.
It should now appear in the game lobby under "Custom" Map Style.

Download

Attachments

Last edited:

GermanyFaultier321

Well Known Pikeman
Dec 28, 2016
Voobly
Faultier321
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I think carto costing 100f/100g just boosts people who use some kind of Voice chat and gives them advantage vs people who dont use it.

In my opinion free carto was a good thing, i mean u still need the market, which can be considered a slight buff for saracens, and thats always a good thing

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
You are proof that all "absolute noobs" thinking carto should be free is false.
it's a wonder that english is your first language, given you are apparently incapable of understanding a simple sentence. My statement was that "only noobs think that free carto is a good thing" not that "All noobs think that free carto is a good thing." now please go back to bashing HD players on arena, you are not well suited for communication

GermanyAthasos

Longswordman
Jul 8, 2017
Hessen, Germany
niliOhBoy
On topic: great spirit to make this map. There is for sure some people out there who don't like the instant carto, but want to play the new civs.
Sadly now that AoEzone went pretty inactive only the hardcore trolls and tilters are left to "comment" here.

Last edited:

NorwayHJFE

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Norway
www.aoczone.net
I wrote this thread in a hurry before I left for work today. To answer why this exists: It is meant for those who are particularly interested.

So, if you'd like to play Arabia in WK with Cartography then you can use this. I know it doesn't matter that much because we already have Portuguese bonus. I wanted to make it public and seen.

It is available to those who are interested.

Last edited:

United StatesIamDiscern

Known Member
Oct 9, 2017
twitch.tv
Voobly
Discern___
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I wonder if a BF map with this would also be appropriate. I don't really play BF, one main reason being that no one plays WK. I wonder if they are playing AoC because of the carto "issue". I've not really been given a straight answer as to why.

Just a random thought. :smile:

United KingdomHyunAOP

Longswordman
Nov 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Voobly
HYUNA__
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I just wanna play a WK bf game without that bullsheit tree cutting tech and just let onagers cut trees because it breaks the god damn stalemates.

Civs like viks actually have a chance to push and with the cut mod they're back down to bottom tier like in AOC.

Germanydodageka

Longswordman
Feb 13, 2018
I wonder if a BF map with this would also be appropriate. I don't really play BF, one main reason being that no one plays WK. I wonder if they are playing AoC because of the carto "issue". I've not really been given a straight answer as to why.

Just a random thought. :smile:
Given that many BF games are played with allied vision, giving free Carto already from dark age, I doubt that the Carto issue is what prevents people from playing WK. I think it is more that old habits die hard and people don't want to adjust to a new meta

Mexicomalamadre

Known Member
Jul 15, 2014
only absolute noobs think making carto free was a good thing, and if any good players think that they are noobs in disguise
No man. Most TGs bellow 18xx are just filled with idiots. Guys that don't even know how to chat. People that FC and boom as pocket. And all sort of shits like that.

God bless Cysion for this call. Makes TGs bearable. At lest now you can make the market and shit on your dumb ally when he.is doing nothing.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Friday 12:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Improvement Cup 4v4 WB Final
Saturday 11:30 (GMT +01:00)
new Chapter vs Australia
ECL SE Asia 1v1 Villese vs St4rk