2_H clan spec cheaters confirmed

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
yo tramposo? desde cuando
siempre hago stream y no hago nada malo
En el primer enlace alguien en tu stream q estaba specteando les dijo "tiene maya spring, pocket."
En el segundo enlace el spec les dijo donde se colocan los enemigos.
En el tercer enlace no lo puedo entender xq hablan como el orto pero fue algo de sling

es evidente q trampar asi es algo comun para tu y tus amigos, solo admitalo y pedir perdon

Oct 27, 2018
Voobly
dj_wh0
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
honestly I never cheat, but hey, they did not see my videos and full stream so they can not attack me. I think I'm innocent if they had seen my full videos or stream of those games I never said hear friends tell me what do I do with who I am, where is my vs, in fact even in vs many times my friend pela was going to observe me to play and in stream always said no, I do not need your help, I can :confused::confused:

UnknownMaY

Mar 13, 2010
honestly I never cheat, but hey, they did not see my videos and full stream so they can not attack me. I think I'm innocent if they had seen my full videos or stream of those games I never said hear friends tell me what do I do with who I am, where is my vs, in fact even in vs many times my friend pela was going to observe me to play and in stream always said no, I do not need your help, I can :confused::confused:
soy Xhing, de hecho yo hize el reporte, me parece muy mal que te pongas a decir que no fuiste tu, cuando claramente se escucha tu voz preguntandole cosas a YIMY, solo disculpate y di que no lo haras de nuevo y todo bien, no seas igual de idiota que kakatae

MexicoSouFire

Well Known Pikeman
Mar 11, 2011
Mexico
sorry what is the exact Problem? too handless are playing in one of my tournaments? In what way are they cheating?
There is one spec telling them where the enemy is, resource position and leaking enemy's info, that yimy boy has been doing that for years now, he used to do that with his friends Zizou and sevensword(uzi)-whos turns to be also related to the spec cheat with tatakae, it is funny how bad habits never change and are contagious.

A little advice for ur current tournament would be not allowing specs or +10 mins delay for the matches where these guys play.

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
@iViktorius @TriRem spec cheat, undoubtly and streamed.

Even on one of the clips one of the players says: Hey care, this guy is streaming.

Looks like we might have a Takatae 2.0 if DJ_who keeps pushing, I wonder if he will insult us now :|

Aug 17, 2010
Voobly
Kyabe_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
There is one spec telling them where the enemy is, resource position and leaking enemy's info, that yimy boy has been doing that for years now, he used to do that with his friends Zizou and sevensword(uzi)-whos turns to be also related to the spec cheat with tatakae, it is funny how bad habits never change and are contagious.

A little advice for ur current tournament would be not allowing specs or +10 mins delay for the matches where these guys play.
Proofs please, you're talking about me, yimi isnt my friend, I never team him also I play alone last 2 years ,what you say was so funny I really laught a lot, just stfu if you will say stupid things :smile:

Last edited:

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 4v4
Monday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Group B: Team India vs PavPlebs
Improvement Cup 3v3
Wednesday 19:00 (GMT +01:00)
Group D: Team Lunacy vs Team India