Who would win the quickest in a fight?

Nov 15, 2017
My top 3 (in order): 1. TaToH 2. F1re on a sunday & sober 3. st4rk 4. f1re after work
Potential upsets: DauT (great height, but bad fitness & lazyness), Riut (street violence experience as a brazilian, not fat), goku (heavy tank, bad fitness, street violence experience) & viper (does a lot of sports, viking genetic +20% hp)

Slam would survive the longest because nobody would attack him. Hera would get rekt the first because of all the dramas. MBL would instigates the most fights.

UnknownD_Fear

Feb 13, 2018
london
soundcloud.com
My Top 3, DauT, as what ever he's smoking must create some benefit, Memb, just have a weird feeling about it, Jordan23 just for his size. I have a feeling viper would start the most fights as everyone would want to beat him.

Netherlandsnimanoe

Halberdier
Bronze Supporter
Jan 15, 2014
Haven't seen him in a while, but my vote would go to Moonlight, even gerry would be scared of him

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
I'm pretty short but have really hard jaw.don't let me grab you,I have been in fights where I've been smashed in face but got inside and thrown dudes and won.I went to jail 2 yr ago for short time where I was put in wing with gang.prison gym was sucky,only 80 kilos of tyres and bamboo bars,I was strongest at that but we trained m uay Thai and guys who were weak at weights could punch elbow knee and kick very hard.1 kick to my leg hurt me so much I couldn't walk properly for a week.

Unknowngerry

Sep 1, 2009
Weights don't really matter if you are trained kickboxer.you can develop serious power by hitting and kicking bag only.if you are tall guy with good technique,then a guy like me will struggle

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Two Turnt - Blood, Sweat, & Beers
Monday 02:00 (GMT +02:00)
NerdRageQuit vs BigMooseBoii
ToA Swiss R3: Is this REALLY happening?
Monday 13:00 (GMT +02:00)
Wondrous+klavskis vs Vinchester+Keif
ToA Swiss R3: Fight for Gold Bracket