AOE-II Who is the best Brazilian player ever?

Who is the best Brazilian player ever?

• _WraTh_

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • L_Clan_Alive

Votes: 50 19.8%
  • dogao

Votes: 24 9.5%
  • RiuT

Votes: 124 49.2%
  • FeAge

Votes: 36 14.3%
  • Cain

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Another one

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 30, 2011
You shouldn't put ever on title since there's only currently players, dude.
Imo it should be riut or hammet, back then.

Unknowneueueu3x

Aug 14, 2008
Well, he was bad character but a very good player you can't deny... And he did well in some tourneys, even won againt RiuT both in BCC and Gods of War tourney...

riut only played for him against skywalker because cain said he couldn't play and would get aw, since cain was 2300 and skywalker 1900 riut agreed to play... of course was mistake and he admitted, and of course dogao played for him one game versus chris but still it was cain who played the others...

Cain really existed, it was not some smurf invention, he was well known player in Brazil for many years... So let's not discuss about cain issue! He didn't get any vote anyway!

Or even if he was smurf invented, it can be considered as a player to be voted, 11

Brazildogao

Well Known Pikeman
May 28, 2008
if you say the best brazilian aoc players ever it depends in few cases

you can put the best players in the past, that i think it was alive and wrath, but you have much more great players
like Hammet, FighT, Girino and many others that were in more or less same skills as these.

you can put the best players actually, that are some of the players in this pool.

or you can put the best player in his prime with the maximum skill this player got, but in this case its not only about the best brazilian, but its about the best player that aoc already had, and its RiuT'.

Mar 13, 2010
If its the best brazilian ever.. u could put as options: KGB_Logan, FOX_Girino, Hammet, FOX_Gunnah, GaryPayton, Matador etc.

BrazilDFH_Risque

Apr 26, 2010
imo RiuT was the best 1v1 player that I have ever seem player(on bcc3 times), but there are many settings, team games and so. I see dogao and alive more important for a team cuz they understand TG alot, and as I consider aoc as a team game, my vote would be between dogao and Alive

UnknownCondoM

Mar 25, 2010
Girino imo. There were always some great Brazilian players, but he was above the rest for a period of time. Back then, out of the guys in the poll I think only Alive was a top player, but he didn't seem as good in 1v1 as in TG's.

Alive is probably second best.

Third would be between dog and riut.

I never rated Logan, Hammet, Gunnah, GP, Matador, etc (though he was one of my favourite 1v1 players) too highly compared to the others. All very good players, but none of them were at the top level in 1v1. Maybe tg's, but I don't care about that.

UnknownFunito

May 23, 2008
I think the only ones that had ever being top class are on the list, girino was best br during some years but never top 15 player, also dunno if he was cheater or not. Hammet was very talented but also never that good.

UnknownFeAge

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
I think the only ones that had ever being top class are on the list, girino was best br during some years but never top 15 player, also dunno if he was cheater or not. Hammet was very talented but also never that good.
Girino cheated on a final of a tournament against Hammet, I think Daut was playing for him and he was cooping and using map hacks...

If we`re talking about old players i think Fox_Fight was really strong, Fox_Snakes_eyes aswell on 1x1 was 2k4+, on 1x1 hxc mayans was really strong also always roxing on ggl but if we compare Alive was a top player back there but never reached the top1, thing that Riut did imo.

But if we compare best Brazilians of nowadays vs Old best Brazilians i would say the ones of nowadays are alot better, or maybe its becouse back on the old days there were just too many experts all around the world, who knows.

UnknownSieter1

Apr 1, 2010
RiuT ofc noone from braz was so good like RiuT, even Alive who was 8-9 years top 10 players on the world, but never in first 3, sad ;/ And Hammet was laso good, last time in BCC when unlucky he lost vs Tim, when he haved 90% chance to win

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL Europe East 4v4
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ECL Europe East 4v4 Finals
Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 18:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 on Yucatan
St4rk vs Mattheus Bo5 Showmatch presented by DemEyesRed