Dear War is Coming teams,
with the tournament progressing, it is in everybody's best interest to prevent as many problems as possible beforehand.
To remove potential fast proxy issues and to help lower high pings LogMeIn Hamachi has proven to be a reliable solution. Therefore, we instruct all teams in the tournament to install Hamachi.
In the case of any connectivity problems, we expect the teams to be able and ready to connect to the official Hamachi "War is Coming" network to avoid further delays.
1) Download "hamachi.msihttp://filehippo.com/download_hamachi/download/b73534452aae7be54f989d8793b5edfe/" from filehippo.com and run the installation file.
2) Selected your preferred language and continue the installation until completion.
3) Click on the blue "power button" and Log in OR Sign up depending on whether you have an account already or not.
4) Select "System", "Preferences" and change your Hamachi name into your Voobly name.
5) Click on the blue button stating "Join an existing network", enter the Network ID and Password you received from your team captain or the tournament administration and join the network.
More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamachi_%28software%29