ReMove SnoW v1.0 (by pG_plexiq_)

UnknownRoynas

Jul 27, 2009
Mexico
roynas.com
ReMove SnoW V1.0

Info: This mod will replace snow with default terrain. Note that Buildings, Forests, MINIMAP etc will still appear snow covered.

DOWNLOAD: » "removesnow.zip"

Installation: Unpack the archive to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\DATA", and run "removesnow.bat". To uninstall this mod replace "terrain.drs" with "terrain.old" (it will be created during installation).

Attachments

UnknownBleys

Jun 12, 2008
hmh downloaded it and extracted the drsbuild.exe and removesnow.bat into \AoK\Data\ folder and run removesnow.bat but didnt work :S
anything else to do before it works ? :D

Aug 23, 2011
I installed it but didnt work. I have ***** wood instaled, thats why?
Reformatted computer and had this same problem. Wasn't patching my terrain.drs file. The solution: Copy terrain.drs to a folder on the desktop and then extract the contents of this file to that same folder and run remove snow. (All in this folder on the desktop.)
Once it is patched you jst copy terrain.drs back into the AoK/Data folder and replace the existing file in that folder.
This effectively removes snow. :D

NorwayHJFE

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Norway
www.aoczone.net
As a map scripter I have to say this is not a favourite of mine. I will create maps in the future, and for that i'd like to use all terrains. When people have this installed and the NoDesert mod they won't get the full picture of my ideas and maps. I'm sure a lot of you guys don't like snow, and I can understand that. It's just that I won't create grass maps only, I want some variations. Just wanted to put my opinion out there.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Road from 1.6k to 2k
Thursday 11:00 (GMT +02:00)
Daut's Road to 2k
LotH2 - Quarterfinals
Thursday 19:00 (GMT +02:00)
MbL vs Spaden
ECL Europe East 4v4