Polaris #4 Mr_Yo (vs) Tim

Jul 2, 2013
傻逼
what is tim doing here? i thought it was a 2k+ series, and by 2k I mean real skills, not ego (i reckon he is unbeatable in this field)

if i play with viper and let go an assassine sentence on how i like his sister, does it make me 2k?

and gj to all the tim fanboys who voted "en masse" last week, i hope you're happy seeing him lose so pitifully. hope he'll never come back in any 1v1 weekly event for months, there's 80 players who play better than this skinny chinese in his thirties with aoc as his sole passion.

P.S: well played mr. yo.

Brazilandreskbr

Jun 16, 2013
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Voobly
Klrz_ask
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Yo has easily beaten active top level players for some years. It's a big disappointment for me he's never been able to face Viper for number 1.
He won the last real important 1vs1 if im right, and by real important i mean big arabia tourney
The last one I remember of was WSVG(which had ara and other standard maps, even though you only like ara 11). I might be wrong, though. Anyways, a few wins against Viper were not enough to give him serious competition. Overall Viper has gotten good w/l ratio against Yo.

Apr 23, 2013
what is tim doing here? i thought it was a 2k+ series, and by 2k I mean real skills, not ego (i reckon he is unbeatable in this field)

if i play with viper and let go an assassine sentence on how i like his sister, does it make me 2k?

and gj to all the tim fanboys who voted "en masse" last week, i hope you're happy seeing him lose so pitifully. hope he'll never come back in any 1v1 weekly event for months, there's 80 players who play better than this skinny chinese in his thirties with aoc as his sole passion.

did tim shit in your cereal or something

UnknownCondoM

Mar 25, 2010

Tim grassed his sister.

Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Riverplation
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jun 14, 2008
YO won the last 1 vs 1 arab tournament and Viper not even in the final. And YO won TIM so easily and made TIM like a noob. The only threat to YO in this Polaris series is Nicov.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
TheYo vs Lyx showmatch
ECL South East Asia 3v3 Ro8