Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
hihi <3
Can anyone confirm that this guy (Zeitgeist__ ) is using monk macro arround min 36 to convert the woads?

EDIT: seems it's not. My mistake, sorry

Attachments

AustriaClemensor

Jun 9, 2014
Vienna
Wouldnt be too sure about that. Having 6 monks on individual control groups is still reasonable to assume here imo.

Germanywattle

Bronze Supporter
Jun 14, 2012
The monks start converting one after another, so I don't think he used a deselecting macro.
To my knowledge the typical behaviour when using a deselecting macro would be, a group of monks starting to convert all together.

ArgentinaImRiver

Known Member
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak

Unknownrmcoo

Apr 13, 2012
Lithuania
Even after watching the rec? Mmm i have to say I strongly disagree and a pal that watched it with me told me before I said anything, that this looks like monk hack too, but if most of you guys think that way we might be wrong.
Just be sure to put it at game speed when you watching.
Dude, I even showed to couple of people and all of them were laughing at the sheer stupidity of this post. Perhaps you do not play arena but this is completely normal monk move that even most 16xx arena players could do. It may or may not be numbered monks but not even remotely close to a macro.

Czech RepublicDraCoNT

Jan 5, 2016
Dude, I even showed to couple of people and all of them were laughing at the sheer stupidity of this post. Perhaps you do not play arena but this is completely normal monk move that even most 16xx arena players could do. It may or may not be numbered monks but not even remotely close to a macro.
I find this post way more stupid...

ArgentinaImRiver

Known Member
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Even after watching the rec? Mmm i have to say I strongly disagree and a pal that watched it with me told me before I said anything, that this looks like monk hack too, but if most of you guys think that way we might be wrong.
Just be sure to put it at game speed when you watching.
I don't play arena, so forgive my ignorance in the topic. And I already said its obvious it's not the same macro. I would honestly not be so sure that it isn't. You and your friends are pretty special if the laughed from this, I would recommend that you find a good psychiatrist. A 16xx can't do this, of that I'm sure, and you sound pretty condescending.

ArgentinaImRiver

Known Member
Jul 22, 2012
www.taringa.net
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
You should play arena on the other hand. Your very grown up response while not inducing any drama and blaming people for cheating without having any actual proof? Yeah, perfect fit for an arena player. :smile:
I asked for people's opinion.
"Can anyone confirm" while stating my opinion "seems obvious to me" . I didn't make a blind topic saying everyone block zeitgeist__ without rec or video. I uploaded both, so that we could discuss this as a group. On the other hand, you came and said "you laughed at my stupidity", and that I find kind of weird.

Unknownrmcoo

Apr 13, 2012
Lithuania
You should play arena on the other hand. Your very grown up response while not inducing any drama and blaming people for cheating without having any actual proof? Yeah, perfect fit for an arena player. :smile:
"Can anyone confirm" while stating my opinion "seems obvious to me" . I didn't make a blind topic saying everyone block zeitgeist__ without rec or video. I uploaded both, so that we could discuss this as a group. On the other hand, you came and said "you laughed at my stupidity", and that I find kind of weird.
If you are putting so much emphasis on quoting, you might as well not add quotation marks to an extract of my sentence that is not even correct.

UnknownDFH_Risque

Apr 26, 2010
When you say that seemed obvious for you he was using the macro means you didnt even watch how the macro works.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

REDcup high: Semifinals
Tuesday 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
ACCM vs Klavskis
ToA Swiss R3: Lower Bracket Top2
Tuesday 17:00 (GMT +02:00)
King_Marv+ Scogo+Magicrusher -VS- speedlimit+DarthMortius+Fred
DELAYED: BacT slam vs Metal Stefan NOT happening today, prob Thursday