[KotD] Semi Final 2 (Spoiler Free Scheduling Topic)

Switzerlandswissboyy

Halberdier
Apr 29, 2012
TheViper vs TheMax

Deadline to finish these games is December 11, 23:59 GMT.
The semis and the grand final are supposed to be played on the weekend. Please offer ALL your available times for Saturday and Sunday as soon as possible. If you can't find a suitable time during those days, communicate it early and I'll try and work with both of you and the streamers to find a solution.

Good luck!

NorwayTheViper

Jan 31, 2010
Norway
Hey, I would like to suggest Friday 16-17 GMT first.

Saturday I will be gone most of the day, and Sunday is a really good day for Football, so if Friday works, that would be great. Feel free to suggest another time on Friday too.

If Friday won't work, would Sunday 19:30 GMT be an option?

Switzerlandswissboyy

Halberdier
Apr 29, 2012
This set is supposed to happen on the weekend, see Rules and Settings and / or first post of this thread. Please try your hardest to find a time during those days first before exploring other options.
There are thousands of dollars on the line, football or other hobbies can take a backseat for one day.

If you absolutely need the Friday, aim for 18 GMT or later.

NorwayTheViper

Jan 31, 2010
Norway
Here we count weekend as from when you get off work on Friday until Monday, so friday evening/night and onwards. That is why I suggested that a time closer to Friday evening. If that isn't acceptable, and weekend only counts as Saturday and Sunday, that's fine.

I'm merely suggesting times here, and obviously putting in effort. If you can schedule around things that are important to you in life, why not attempt to do so?

Switzerlandswissboyy

Halberdier
Apr 29, 2012
Aim for Saturday and Sunday, other days only if absolutely necessary and as a last resort.
That's the only point I was trying to make, wasn't suggesting you weren't making a scheduling effort or that you shouldn't try and fit things around your personal life.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Two Turnt - Blood, Sweat, & Beers
Monday 02:00 (GMT +02:00)
NerdRageQuit vs BigMooseBoii
ToA Swiss R3: Is this REALLY happening?
Monday 13:00 (GMT +02:00)
Wondrous+klavskis vs Vinchester+Keif
ToA Swiss R3: Fight for Gold Bracket