May 29, 2017
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hello guys, I know that this may not be the best way to post this, I already made the report in voobly, I just wanted to let you know this game, so be careful with this guy, he is a game moderator, i can understand if this is done by a random player, but if a Moderator does these things, what can you expect from others? It was a game that was finished, and he started to escape with his vill and send them to the corners just to waste time and do troll, it's really sad

Attachments

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/67/Ban ... VIOLATIONS

There are the rules for voobly. As you can see, what BMyers did was not in any way against the rules. Might not have been very considerate of him, but again, not against the rules.

Filing false reports is a waste of the staff's valuable time as it could be better spent assisting players with valid reports/complaints. Counter-complaints are acceptable if posted by the accused as a means to disprove the original accusation, but otherwise examples include posts that do not report any of the offenses listed in this document, and whose intent can be easily determined to not be to seek justice.
If you are caught filing a false report, you may face having your account banned for one week. This is a serious offense and will not be taken lightly.
If voobly moderators were to follow the rules as they are written, you would be banned for a week for making that report.

And if you wanna look at other voobly rules
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/69

I could probably find a dozen instances of you breaking many of those rules urself

United KingdomFall

Halberdier
Jun 12, 2013
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hiding vills in corners does come under game delaying and breaks the rules under general game violations.

BMyers himself has put warnings on people's accounts in the past for exactly what he did this game :lol:

That said he is within his rights to play on 1v3 if he wants to and you shouldn't tell him to resign.

May 29, 2017
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/67/Banning-and-Rating-Policies#GENERAL_GAME_VIOLATIONS

There are the rules for voobly. As you can see, what BMyers did was not in any way against the rules. Might not have been very considerate of him, but again, not against the rules.

Filing false reports is a waste of the staff's valuable time as it could be better spent assisting players with valid reports/complaints. Counter-complaints are acceptable if posted by the accused as a means to disprove the original accusation, but otherwise examples include posts that do not report any of the offenses listed in this document, and whose intent can be easily determined to not be to seek justice.
If you are caught filing a false report, you may face having your account banned for one week. This is a serious offense and will not be taken lightly.
If voobly moderators were to follow the rules as they are written, you would be banned for a week for making that report.

And if you wanna look at other voobly rules
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/69

I could probably find a dozen instances of you breaking many of those rules urself

General Game Violation

Any actions concerning a player who behaves in a manner that is deemed against the spirit of the game. This offense applies regardless of the game's outcome (win or loss for those affected)

Refusing to Play
When a player shows no visible sign of using their mouse or keyboard. 5 minutes of gameplay time needed as minimum. Time limit void if words expressing intent by the offender are coupled with demonstrable in-game action (i.e. not playing). Does not apply if player is demonstrably present and has legitimate reasons (see below).

This offense also includes what is termed "extreme camping" to avoid inevitable loss (e.g. Aztecs camp inside their castles vs ranged civ while playing CBA / CBA Hero, etc.). Any delaying tactic with such obvious intent (stalling long enough to convince players to quit the game) can be an example.

Exceptions can be made for AoC/AoK CS games where not moving units is an advantageous part of gameplay (i.e. CBA Hero), excluding clear and obvious game delay camping. These offenses apply regardless of the game's outcome (win or loss for those affected).

General Game Violation

Any actions concerning a player who behaves in a manner that is deemed against the spirit of the game. This offense applies regardless of the game's outcome (win or loss for those affected)

Examples of such conduct include but are not limited to:
Walling enemies to prevent allies finishing the game (game delaying).
Walling allies (i.e. using a villager to build walls around a player's base or buildings).
Using siege units to destroy your ally's base.
Repeated creation of accounts to team known allies, in a clear attempt to gain extra points and beat up lesser skilled players.
Using AI Scripts or Computers in replacement of players.
Enabling in-game cheats in rated.
Delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign.

Oct 11, 2011
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I don't think so anything is wrong in playing 1v3 and he was not afk in the mean time as far as i saw he tried to boom so your complain may fall in a false category .
Being a moderator doesn't mean you can't give a try to the game .

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
I'm not sure how continuing to play after team resigned is necessarily "against the spirit of the game." It's kind of lame, but he didn't even wall vills in corners or anything, he just made tcs in other locations. You can see under this clause examples of possible offenses:

-Walling enemies to prevent allies finishing the game (game delaying)
-Walling allies (i.e. using a villager to build walls around a player's base or buildings)
-Using siege units to destroy your ally's base
-Repeated creation of smurf accounts to team known allies, in a clear attempt to gain extra points and beat up lesser skilled players.
-Using AI Scripts or Computers in replacement of players.
-Enabling in-game cheats in rated.

I see absolutely nothing there that would suggest that not resigning when allies resign is against the rules.

Refusing to Play
When a player shows no visible sign of using their mouse or keyboard. 5 minutes of gameplay time needed as minimum. Time limit void if words expressing intent by the offender are coupled with demonstrable in-game action (i.e. not playing). Does not apply if player is demonstrably present and has legitimate reasons (see below).

This offense also includes what is termed "extreme camping" to avoid inevitable loss (e.g. Aztecs camp inside their castles vs ranged civ while playing CBA / CBA Hero, etc.). Any delaying tactic with such obvious intent (stalling long enough to convince players to quit the game) can be an example.
I watched the game, he was playing the whole time, so the "5 minutes gameplay time needed as minimum" doesn't qualify in this situation. Also, as you can see the rule was created specifically for CBA. RM games will eventually end no matter what, but CBA games can last forever if one player is camping under their castles. Playing for ~10 real time minutes after team resigned is hardly "stalling to make players quit."

So, can you find any rules that are relevant?

You know what is against the rules? What you did in RTSL season 38. And I'm not even talking about your team smurfing, I'm talking about you trying to spec cheat for a team I was playing against
viewtopic.php?f=1299&t=122672

G1 when we were doing a disguised sling strategy (scouts-> sling), you sent message to miguel at 21:30 saying
{Gaucho]PichOT: p3 is sling
You will probably deny that it's you, but I definitely know it is, as you were really mad at me and my team for getting your team DQ in that tournament for breaking the rules. That's also why you reported me in a similar way for insulting juan (a guy who would tell everyone to suck his **** each time he joined voobly) in order to get me banned for a day. So you were successful then, but someone living in a glass house should probably avoid throwing too many stones...

Anyone can dl game below to see gaucho cris's attempted spec cheat

Attachments

May 29, 2017
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Infleunza
, you're just trying to distort the subject with things from the past ,,,, you were also banned, that's why you defend things like this,
About the rules, they are too clear, anyone understands them, except you, apparently, trying to defend the attitudes of Bmyers (who is a moderator) ,,,, the fact that I do good or bad things in the past do not correct what he does bmyers he followed and abused his power as moderator, so I do not understand why you mix the topics, you need to have more consistency when you write about something
I just know that you are a resentful child with me that after years can not overcome some issues, maybe a psychologist can help you friend, i will not answer u again influenza u can copy paste here anything , u can write anything
I will simply let the community draw its own conclusions, you can not cover the sun with the hand bro so do not try to defend something that is wrong; , I wish you the best
By the way you forgot to clarify about this rule, "Delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign." but as always you see what you want to see

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
Infleunza
, you're just trying to distort the subject with things from the past ,,,, you were also banned, that's why you defend things like this,
About the rules, they are too clear, anyone understands them, except you, apparently, trying to defend the attitudes of Bmyers (who is a moderator) ,,,, the fact that I do good or bad things in the past do not correct what he does bmyers he followed and abused his power as moderator, so I do not understand why you mix the topics, you need to have more consistency when you write about something
I just know that you are a resentful child with me that after years can not overcome some issues, maybe a psychologist can help you friend, i will not answer u again influenza u can copy paste here anything , u can write anything
I will simply let the community draw its own conclusions, you can not cover the sun with the hand bro so do not try to defend something that is wrong; , I wish you the best
By the way you forgot to clarify about this rule, "Delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign." but as always you see what you want to see
I didn't address that part because I didn't see it in the other set of rules I was referring to, and I didn't know there were similar rules in the CoC.

But it can be just as easily resolved.

The rule is worded as such:
"Delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign."

The wording of this rule makes it clear that it must be the intent on the part of the offender to make the opponents waste time or resign. So the primary purpose of what BM did needed to be to make the winning team waste time. If that was the case, he would not have resigned at all. He would have just walled vills on all parts of the map and you would have actually had to defeat him.

His motivation to continue playing could have easily been that he wanted to actually play the game he started - not just resign after he finished his FC build.

You would have to prove that his main intent was to waste your time, not just a side effect of his other motivation. And since he resigned himself and didn't wall vills in corners, I think you will have a hard time doing that.

ArgentinaNicov

Halberdier
Apr 27, 2012
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I would remove his mod just for taking 5m to click ready every damn game :lol:

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
May 29, 2017
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Infleunza
I didn't address that part because I didn't see it in the other set of rules I was referring to, and I didn't know there were similar rules in the CoC.

But it can be just as easily resolved.

The rule is worded as such:
"Delaying a loss in an effort to make the victor waste time or resign."

The wording of this rule makes it clear that it must be the intent on the part of the offender to make the opponents waste time or resign. So the primary purpose of what BM did needed to be to make the winning team waste time. If that was the case, he would not have resigned at all. He would have just walled vills on all parts of the map and you would have actually had to defeat him.

His motivation to continue playing could have easily been that he wanted to actually play the game he started - not just resign after he finished his FC build.

You would have to prove that his main intent was to waste your time, not just a side effect of his other motivation. And since he resigned himself and didn't wall vills in corners, I think you will have a hard time doing that.
then, for you, in a 3v3, after 2 of your allies remove, and you do not have a chance to win, and you keep "playing", for what is it? ? 1111 it's really not serious what you say ...
Based on your logic I could atack my allies' tc with SO and say, that I was not doing anything wrong that you should show that my intention was bad, and simply i can tell you in my defense that I am a newbie who did not know how to use the basic attack of the SO and simply without intentions i attacked my ally? come on

your words are not serious, as I said if I tell you that the planet earth has the shape of a sphere you will say that it is a cube, simply by trying to disturb it. You are less serious every time ,,, once again I stress, the problem is not the action itself, (since many players did it some time in voobly i guess ) the problem is that who does it, be voobly moderator this is the main problem

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
you know there are some reasons people play AoC besides winning the game. Some people just want to play for fun, and if their allies resigned so early, before they themselves could actually play, surely you can understand why they might want to play a bit longer?

Your analogy is pretty bad btw

May 29, 2017
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
you know there are some reasons people play AoC besides winning the game. Some people just want to play for fun, and if their allies resigned so early, before they themselves could actually play, surely you can understand why they might want to play a bit longer?

Your analogy is pretty bad btw
I always want to play, and for that reason I will make a waste of time to the other players? your reasoning is very selfish, and also lacks sense ......
There is nothing wrong having fun, the bad thing is when you get fun at the expense of other people's time.
and as I said, if I had been a random player, or even you, I would not have posted anything, but if I did it was because I do not think these should be the attitudes of someone who is a moderator

ArgentinaHermes_Arg

Jul 18, 2013
Argentina
www.facebook.com
You know what is against the rules? What you did in RTSL season 38. And I'm not even talking about your team smurfing, I'm talking about you trying to spec cheat for a team I was playing against
viewtopic.php?f=1299&t=122672

G1 when we were doing a disguised sling strategy (scouts-> sling), you sent message to miguel at 21:30 saying
{Gaucho]PichOT: p3 is sling
You will probably deny that it's you, but I definitely know it is, as you were really mad at me and my team for getting your team DQ in that tournament for breaking the rules. That's also why you reported me in a similar way for insulting juan (a guy who would tell everyone to suck his **** each time he joined voobly) in order to get me banned for a day. So you were successful then, but someone living in a glass house should probably avoid throwing too many stones...
Good to know about this, btw :|

Oct 15, 2010
I didnt watch the game, but if he hide vils when its over, its clearly against the rules. All of the voobly mods including BMyers knows this, we dont even need to discuss about it.
Also dont make a complaint about that on Voobly, because nowadays Voobly mods are just retarded 13 year old kids, probably they will insult you.

United StatesInfluenza

Two handed swordman
Jul 7, 2011
I didnt watch the game, but if he hide vils when its over, its clearly against the rules. All of the voobly mods including BMyers knows this, we dont even need to discuss about it.
Also dont make a complaint about that on Voobly, because nowadays Voobly mods are just retarded 13 year old kids, probably they will insult you.
He didn't hide vils, and even that was not against any voobly rules until this complaint was made. The new rule was just added yesterday.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Tuesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak, TheMax, Rubi
LotH2 - Semifinals
Wednesday 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
Yo vs vivi

Age Of Empires On Twitch