Based on the map JungleAnimals (more commonly known as Dave's Funhouse)
This is a map made for entertaining viewer experience.
In this map wild animals roam around a dusty desert. Players are located in small oases where their base is niceley enclosed by woodlines and the perimeter is (mostly) free of wild animals. Additionally each player starts with 3 spearman and Charlemagne (Hero throwing axeman).
When players start expanding they will unavoidably run into one of many natural threads:
- Loser Lizzard (cya later, alligator!)
- Dodging Dire Wolf (also pretty dumb)
- Wonted Wolf (standard predator)
- The LionKing (damn tough!)
- Boom Bear (EXPLOSIVE!)
- CannonBoar (it... shoots...wtf!?)
- Ballista Bowman (piercing power!)
- FireDragon (with blazing breath)
- FuriousTheMonkeyBoy (Oh boy...)
Mind that the monkeys and dragons will only spawn when King of the Hill is selected.
Intended settings are: FFA (no team) and King Of The Hill (KOTH), but the map is competible with all other game modes and map-settings.
to ADD regicide as a game mode select LOW_RESOURCES in the game settings. (this has no actual effect on your starting resources)
The map requires Userpatch1.5 and Wololokingdoms
In the attachments you'll find the map (HenksFunHouse.rms) and I also included the DavesFunHouse maps which were the source of inspiration for this map.
6.2 KB Views: 2