Group C - Scheduling | Silver Bracket

Apr 9, 2018
When u know if ur able to play saturday plz say it.
Hello guys
I'm starting to get slightly annoyed to be honest. From the beginning of the tournament, we offered TONS of times during the entire tournament, even during inconvenient hours - last week we actually reserved entire 24hr days. One of these dates you confirmed and cancelled on short notice.

This week I am working 12 hour shifts and still offered to play in the evening. From friday to sunday night I will be working out of town with a LOT of luggage - it would be extremely inconvenient to also take my gaming gear with me. And after all our effort, we get a sloppy one-line-response... Please make a conscious effort to AT LEAST CONSIDER the plentiful dates we offered before making a comment like that - we are doing the best we can to make the match happen.

Thank you

Feb 19, 2016
Voobly
crash_overdrive
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hello guys
I'm starting to get slightly annoyed to be honest. From the beginning of the tournament, we offered TONS of times during the entire tournament, even during inconvenient hours - last week we actually reserved entire 24hr days. One of these dates you confirmed and cancelled on short notice.

This week I am working 12 hour shifts and still offered to play in the evening. From friday to sunday night I will be working out of town with a LOT of luggage - it would be extremely inconvenient to also take my gaming gear with me. And after all our effort, we get a sloppy one-line-response... Please make a conscious effort to AT LEAST CONSIDER the plentiful dates we offered before making a comment like that - we are doing the best we can to make the match happen.

Thank you
Hey Kapitalismus,
Apologies for cancelling last moment on you. That was our fault. I had something come up at the last moment and it couldn't be helped unfortunately. Thanks for offering times in the evening after working for 12 hours. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately my team mate has stuff to do during those hours and he can not make it. We sincerely apologize for that.
We apologize for the one line response, my team mate is brazilian and english is not his first language. I hope you understand. I always respond properly. We make a conscious effort to consider every date you give to us guys, and try and make it happen, but unfortunately my team mate just can't make it.
Thank you for trying your best to make the match happen. We are trying our best to make it happen too. Trust us on this please.
Please let us know if Saturday would be a possibility. If not then we can try some other date.
Thanks
crash

Apr 9, 2018
hey man
Thank you for the extensive explanation. Good to hear you want to make it happen as well! If nothing else works for you, then we have no choice but to schedule on saturday - hence I confirm 19.05. at 20:00GMT. Looking forward to play against you.

regards

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - LBro12
Sunday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
DauT vs RiskyDice
NAC2 - Qualifier #1 - LBro12
Sunday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ACCM vs Zuppi