- May 30, 2019
The Gbeto Cup it’s a tournament designed exclusively for women players. We are going to trust that all the participant are females. In case that we found out other wise the player will be disqualified.
The organization COMPLETELY reserves the right of deny the inscription at any sign of breaking the spirit of the tournament.
All games will be BO3, except the semifinals and finals that will be BO5.
It will be played on Voobly because the DE is too recent.
After finishing the tournament, 4vs4 games will be organized among the girls who like to participate.
- Game 1: MegaRandom.
- Game 2: HM loser Game 1.
- Game 3: HM winner Game 1.
- Game 4: HM loser until Game 3.
- Game 5: HM winner until Game 3.
There will be 1:30 minutes for spectator delay, 200 population, normal speed and MQ.
- Chaos Pit.
- Dry River.
All maps are availables on:
Information for Nomad:
• Villager fighting is not allowed.
• Killing enemy sheep are not allowed.
• Laming deer or boar are not allowed.
• Walling resources are not allowed.
• Building houses or palisades within five tiles of a players Town Center is not permitted.
• Walling in a villager that is making a structure is not allowed.
• Players may not construct their first town center within firing range of the enemy.
• If an enemy villager walks under your town center you are not allowed to the garrison and kill it.
These rules only apply before 4 minutes.
The rules are from Nomad Summer Showdown.
The players must schedule their own games, with the option of AW(Admin Win) if one of the players doesn't show. Restarts or "REs" will availables until minute 4, limited to just one per Match-Up
The games must be played with Match Stats Only rated. The Room has to be named "Gbeto Cup II - PLAYER 1 VS PLAYER 2", and all games should be played on the Tournament Lobby. The outcome of the games will be presented to the organization by at least one of the players (winning Player by default) and should be posted on the Recorded Game Section.
Spectators are allowed on the lobby only if both players agree.
There is a free stream policy for the tournament.
Sign Ups are open December 6, 2019, at 23:59 GMT
Tournament is going to start on January 6, 2020, Monday, at 00:00 GMT, playing 1 round per week, and having January 12, 2020, at 23:00 GMT as dead-line for finishing the first round. The following information will be required for the sign up:
- Vooblys nickname.
- Link to Vooblys profile.
The Sign ups, schedules and brackets (among other information) will be availables on the following link: Sign Ups
The prize-pool at being is U$D 140 initially and it will be distributed as follows:
- 1st place U$D 50.
- 2nd place U$D 40.
- 3rd place U$D 30.
- 4th place U$D 20.
For more information, donations to the tournament, questions or complains, please contact with organizaition.