Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
AoEzonebot remover aka Robo should start removing post on discusión topics from post2015 accounts.
Rules were clear and should be followed by everyone, event if you are an AoEstar.
Daut could have told about his problem before and maybe could have avoided de AW. But the news were told at the schedulled time to play, if It wasn't him everyone would say it was just a lame escuss from someone who is usually late.

UnknownSuperskinnyBLS

Dec 30, 2016
Poland
Daut disrespects Nili's tournament agajn, doesn't arrive in time and his braindead fanboys still dare to defend him. Doesn't matter what his name or history is, rules clarify everything - if you do not show up within 15 minutes you get an admin loss. Excellent decision by the Nili and I truly support and understand him.

Norwaybuddy__1

Jul 30, 2016
next tournament we need to switch out prizepool money for personal assistants.

they will:

- make sure daut has all equipment ready and working, and also ensure he has a backup plan in case of emergency

- remind daut what time it is and when next tournament game is scheduled

- do the same with countless other plebs

- prepare stark before games so he doesnt get angry. Pad him on his shoulders and emphatize with his emotions, but encourage overcomming obstacles

- remind slam to schedule games for tournaments he signed up for

- also do the same for tons of other plebs

- remind a multitude of players (almost all) what the actual tournament settings and rules are before tournament start

- with clown events there is no hope, I'm sorry

Last edited:

Australiarobo

Administrator
Staff member
Bronze Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Australia
www.youtube.com
next tournamnet we need to put prizepool money on personal assistants:

these people will:

- make sure daut has all equipment ready and working, and also a backup plan in case of emergency

- ask daut what the time it is now and then and remind him when tournament game is scheduled

- do the same with countless other plebs

- perpare stark before games so he doesnt get angry. pad him on shoulders and emphatise with his emotions but encourage overcomming obstacles

- remind dracont to only sign up with one of his personalities

- remind slam to schedule games for things he signed up for

- also do the same for tons of other plebs

- remind a multitude of players (almost all) what the actual tournament settings and rules are before tournament start

- with clown events there is no hope, I'm sorry
You mean all the normal tournament admin things?

NetherlandsBurandal

Aug 11, 2015
it's probably me, but i'm used to have moderators on forums close topics when it's going out of hand or when everything is said or nothing usefull is being said anymore or when people get flamed/ insulted etc.
I know some people like to see drama, but in my opinion really nothing good comes from this kind of threads after a couple of posts/pages, so maybe... just close all the drama NAC threads now?

Nov 13, 2017
it's probably me, but i'm used to have moderators on forums close topics when it's going out of hand or when everything is said or nothing usefull is being said anymore or when people get flamed/ insulted etc.
I know some people like to see drama, but in my opinion really nothing good comes from this kind of threads after a couple of posts/pages, so maybe... just close all the drama NAC threads now?
no, I still want to make more popcorn posts kappa

Nepalarchxeon

Jan 6, 2014
Doesn't mean their opinion should be taken into account if they are just clueless.

One's ignorance isn't just as good as another's knowledge.
Now, I can agree with THAT. However, I'd mostly prefer an educative response than a dismissive one.

Also, my previous post was just a response to the implication that wisdom can ONLY be gained from experience.
Cheers!

GermanyFaultier321

Well Known Pikeman
Dec 28, 2016
Voobly
Faultier321
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
So many people here beeing all like "Nili doesnt want DauT in his tournament" and so many others "DauT is so disrespectfull". Seriously?
DauT made last place at NAC1 and for NAC2, the tourney is also open for international players outside Europe, so it makes sense to have more qualification slots.
It doesnt make any sense to come up with rules and then make exceptions for certain players. Also DauT did not disrespect Nili in any way, he showed up at the scheduled time, but the cable was broken and stores at his place were already closed at 10 pm, end of story.
DauT still has good chances to qualify, LB of this round and the 2nd qualifying round. Even though he was the worst prepared Player in NAC1, i am sure Nili did not take that personal, DauT came all the way from serbia for this event and both had tons of fun. Also Nili knows that people love DauT, and him taking part at this event is going to make it even more popular. I am sure Nili cheers for DauT to qualify, but making an exception is just unfair to 15 other players who try to qualify.

CanadaNuclearPasta

Known Member
Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Voobly
NuclearPasta
View profile
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Tournament admins in the future should add a clause dealing with technical problems like this. Probably won't stop the drama in a similar situation, but might lessen it some

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 3v3 LB Semifinal
Wednesday 20:30 (GMT +01:00)
Peter sings a song vs Lunacy
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Friday 12:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Improvement Cup 4v4 WB Final