Jeng Cheng Tseng won a gold medal by defeating a formidable opponent, Byung-geon Kang.
As a prominent student pro-gamer in Chinese Taipei, which rose to the surface as a new game power, the seventeen-year-old medalist Jeng Cheng Tseng beat Kang Byong-Gon of Korea in the final match of Age of Empires II: The Conquerors.
1. Congratulations! How do you feel right now?
- I am thrilled and excited. I hardly believe I've won even now.
2. Who was the toughest?
- I found it difficult to counter with Korean players esp. Byung-geon Kang, my last opponent.
3. What is your impression on WCG and how is your life here?
- Fabulous. I appreciate many kindnesses given by Koreans. I hope there will be an international game tournament like the WCG in my country also.
4. How about your experience as a gamer, and when did you start playing Age of Empires?
- Turning about four or five years old, I started to be into the games. In the case of Age of Empires II, I played it first in August of 2000, and have signed up for three Age of Empires II tourneys where I ranked first once, and second twice.
5. Can you describe the gaming environment in Chinese Taipei?
- There are many people enjoying games and many active game tournaments also. We have a couple of game tournaments for Age of Empires II. C&C series is one of the favorites many gamers in Chinese are enjoying.
6. Do you happen to have a mind to become a pro gamer in Korea?
- I don't think I play in a specific area. I will participate in any international events like the WCG regardless of area. Please keep watching how I develop as a pro-gamer.
Hey since u already here and know a lot, do u know where I can find brackets or prices of the tourneys posted on tournment section of aoczone but doesnt have them? I wanted to find out the winner of a lot of tourneys and prizes too for curiosity 11