AOE-HD Where can I get maps?

UnknownRcR

Dec 17, 2015
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place. I saw a video on youtube where I noticed a scenario called El_Dorado_V3. I have searched but I can't find it. I found a file with a lot of .rms and one called El Dorado, but it is not the one I am looking for. I want one in which he town centers are surrounded by water and the gold is in the center.

A
You need to create and login on an account on the website to be able to download file attachments.

Jul 21, 2014
There probably is not much anywhere except on Steam. Its the central place for all things age of empires. Once you have the game on steam, all the items in the workshop are free (for now).

May 6, 2013
There probably is not much anywhere except on Steam. Its the central place for all things age of empires. Once you have the game on steam, all the items in the workshop are free (for now).
And where do all the people from voobly get their maps from? I doubt any of them get their maps which they play on voobly from the steam workshop. All of them come from here, the voobly website or other communitysites like nc or zero's website.

But if possible it would be a great idea to get a central database with all maps in it. I've no idea if this would be hard to implement into aoczone and if it's worth the time invested.

Jul 21, 2014
And where do all the people from voobly get their maps from? I doubt any of them get their maps which they play on voobly from the steam workshop. All of them come from here, the voobly website or other communitysites like nc or zero's website.

But if possible it would be a great idea to get a central database with all maps in it. I've no idea if this would be hard to implement into aoczone and if it's worth the time invested.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Road from 1.6k to 2k
Thursday 11:00 (GMT +02:00)
Daut's Road to 2k
ECL Europe East 4v4
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ECL Europe East 4v4 Finals
Weekend Smackdown