Stability & Performance
- Fixed several issues that cause crashes or incorrect behaviours while loading save games.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when joining a game as spectator.
- Added a Missing prompt for Map Lighting option for some campaign scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where Capped Rams, Siege Rams, and Siege Elephants were doing higher than intended damage to town centers and gates.
- Generating gold by only selling/buying resources in the market as Saracens is no longer possible.
- Fixed an issue where the game was getting confused by which player was owning the tile when buildings or foundations from different players were occupying the same space.
- Fixed a legacy issue where herdable animals (sheep) tasked to garrison in a transport ship or a Gurjara Mill would become unconvertible while walking towards their destination.
- Players no longer receive notifications from attacks that should be notified to their allies while CaptureAge is running in background.
- Fixed an issue where armor-ignoring attacks would ignore building armor when they shouldn’t.
- “Wootz Steel” unique technology now affects Armored Elephants as intended.
- Players now start with correct starting resources and units in Empire Wars.
- Villagers shall no longer go idle when gathering resources near walls.
- Villagers no longer get stuck while gathering wood in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where Villagers sometimes weren’t going back to work properly.
- Fixed an issue where Cavalry occasionally stops attacking enemy units.
- Fixed an issue where units in formations would try to garrison into a building even if they couldn’t.
- Fixed a rare issue where units were unable to pass through a wall that was previously destroyed.
- Fixed a rare issue where units clipped with a tree and crossed it.
- Replays can be downloaded properly from websites such as ageofempires.com and aoe2.net.
- Fixed an issue where Change Object Attack wasn’t working properly in some cases.