Well Known Pikeman
- Feb 22, 2019
You know what is better than seeing pros play? Seeing pros play on YOUR map!
It is your time to show off your mapping skills!
The winner of the mapping contest will have his/her map added to the tournament's map-pack! Also, a small prize of $25 will be awarded to the winner!
Submission deadline: 15th July, 2019 Extended to: 20th July
This will also mean, that it will only be played in the main event and not in the qualifiers.
- Submissions should be posted into this topic, with the maps name, a short description and the map itself. You may also add some details why you consider your map suitable for the tournament.
- You own a paypal account to receive your prize
- You are able to modify your submission if it gets into the tournament upon request.
- Map should be playable with Userpatch and the newest version of WK.
- Map should be playable in 2v2 setups
- Map should primarily focus on land combat. It may also contain water-elements (like lake(s)), but the land portions should be accessible to land units.
- Map should be using default land-style settings (=no tweaks like in the case of bog-maps)
- Players should start with a minimum of 1 TC each
- No special elements like special units (units that are normally inaccessible in rated games) at start
- Map should encourage competitive and agressive playstyle
The winning map will be selected according to feedback of multiple experts, mappers and casters.
Happy mapping to everybody!