The problem with rescheduling to next week is that this is the match actually holding up the tournament. It would be great if you could play at least some at 12 GMT Sunday. It's possible (though unlikely) that you would get through three games by 15 GMT. However, if you can schedule with JPN48 to play next weekend directly afterward, it won't delay the tournament, and I will be happy.
Yeah tks for replying, i understand, in fact we were the 1st team to finish up the round #5 and now we could be the last with VNS, i dont like that neither. However, the problem is that among my 4 players available for this week-end one need to comeback earlier that he wanted from a dinner family and the second one told me he projected from long time to do something with his GF for midday, so they told me they would come around 14:00-14:30 (as there is 30 min of delay), but they not very happy with it.
And if in addition we're not sure to finish the matches before 17 GMT and will need all the same to play another day, we definitely prefer to play all the games friday or saturday, maybe even earlier in the week if i can get enough ppl and if VNS players can too.
Playing the last match vs Japan48 sunday shouldn't be a problem for VNS as they have +/- the same timezone than them.
We are likely to play saturday 11 GMT, but i cannot 100% confirm yet, because one of our players come back from vacations thursday night, and could MAYBE be ready already for friday, and if its the case we could play friday.
I will confirm u definitive date thursday so, when he will have tell me :P
Also I start already schedule with JPN48, as admins asked us to do.