- Dec 12, 2011
Announcement | Handbook | Maps | Questions & Answers | Registration | Discord | Schedule
The handbook is available here.
Updates & Changelog
- Initial release.
- Yucatan is replaced by Arena, map drafts are updated accordingly.
- The seeding system within leagues is changed from randomized tiers to a standard snake pattern. Read more in this thread.
- The Bo3, Bo5 & Bo7 Map drafts have been updated, due to incorrect ordering of map picks & wrong map images.
- Fixed a mistake with how group stage rankings are determined. Players are ranked by games won firstly, then they follow the tiebreaker rules.
Clarified that YouTube streaming of the finals must also not spoil who is playing in the title or thumbnail for 2 weeks, just like uploads, and that all content must wait 48 hours before being uploaded to other platforms after being broadcast live.
- Gold League semifinals are changed to Bo5, from Bo7.
- The tournament administration reserves the right to amend, remove or otherwise change the rules at any time.
- Any modifications or additions will be listed on the last page of the handbook.
- The tournament administration reserves the right to judge and act on cases not explicitly covered by the handbook.