Content CreationThe Resurgence offers open streaming under the condition that the requirements below are wholly accepted and followed. Furthermore, before being allowed to broadcast content from The Resurgence, it is necessary to register as a broadcaster using the button below. Once accepted, you will be given access to unique Discord channels that will provide additional information.
Register as a broadcaster here.
Download streaming resources here.
- All streamers must display one of the provided banners before, after and in-between tournament games.
- The tournament logo must be visible at all times while in-game.
- It must be clearly said during the stream who is hosting and sponsoring the event.
- Broadcasters must add a custom chat command clarifying the host of the event, the sponsors and a link to the official broadcast.
- The command must be added to be part of the stream title.
- During live games, players are allowed to stream their point of view.
- A stream delay of at least two minutes is mandatory.
- External information that could give players an unfair advantage must not be visible to the player while in-game.
- During recorded games, players are not allowed to stream their point of view.
- Players are allowed to record their gameplay to be released later.
- When uploading gameplay from this event to other video sharing platforms, it must be clear, by using the title or description, who the tournament’s host is.
- There must always be a direct clickable link to the official Twitch channel of the host.
- Content must not be shared on other platforms until 48 hours after the respective content has been broadcast.
We encourage everyone to stream and create content for the event and provide their viewers and audiences with great content from the casters and content creators that they enjoy the most.
See the full list of broadcasters here.