mungo_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
The bar graph on your site really shows how Viper stands alone at the top. Amazing work
Thank you :smile:

I will work on some interactive tools, as compare two given players, or "walk back in time" to analyse AOE history. There are many things that would be nice I think.

Germanymungo__

Known Member
Dec 13, 2018
aoe-elo.com
Voobly
mungo_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I might begin by first testing what the actual within-series correlation is, and maybe compare it to within-day correlation in normal rated games, to see if there even is a real problem there. To me it seems a desirable thing that a way longer series brings at least a bit more points than the shorter one.
Hey again, I made a copy of the database in JSON, SQL and ODT (Spreadsheet) format. A within-series correlation would be very interesting to have :smile:

Database: On the right top corner

Germanymungo__

Known Member
Dec 13, 2018
aoe-elo.com
Voobly
mungo_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hey guys! There are some new things online:
Let me know what you think! And especially, what we could add on the compare page :smile:

Attachments

GermanyMichaerbse

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys! There are some new things online:
Let me know what you think! And especially, what we could add on the compare page :smile:
The comparison looks great! :smile:

I don't know what to add in the comparison itself but I feel that the option should be placed more prominently on a couple of other pages. E.g. when you are at a player profile, the only way I found of comparing him to someone else was at the "Most frequent opponent" section. I think it should be somewhere at the top, maybe right below the graph.

Also I think it would be great to show the maps on which the games have been played, e.g. when you hover on the result of a series it would display something like
"1. Arabia 1:0
2. Rooster 0:1
3. Hideout 1:0
4. Bay 1:0"
(not sure whether this has been said already and not sure whether the current data basis allows for it)

Edit: Just had a look at the data and it doesn't seem like it is possible right now. Are only the overall match results stored and not the single games alone? I think it would be worth to store data on the games as well to allow for some even more fancy stuff but this would probably require a larger update...

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2018
Decize
Voobly
lucky58Voobly
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hi , thank you for your site , it is amazing !

I spotted a little problem : when you sort by elo changes , it sort by the first number :
for example , if i sort by best --> worst changes , it looks like :
+9 ,+9,+8,+7,+5,+45,+4 ,+33 , +3......
And in addition , the unmodified ratings appear in weird places (at the beginning and not in the middle for example ) .
I hope it will be easy to fix :unsure: .

ty :wink:

Germanymungo__

Known Member
Dec 13, 2018
aoe-elo.com
Voobly
mungo_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I don't know what to add in the comparison itself but I feel that the option should be placed more prominently on a couple of other pages. E.g. when you are at a player profile, the only way I found of comparing him to someone else was at the "Most frequent opponent" section. I think it should be somewhere at the top, maybe right below the graph.
You are right! I put the comparison next to the leaderboard and will probably add it to the player profiles, too soon.

Also I think it would be great to show the maps on which the games have been played, e.g. when you hover on the result of a series
Yep you said it yourself, unfortunately this data is not in the database yet, only overall series results. But I will soon start to extend the database to add maps and signle game results, maybe recorded games. Would be also interesting to know which player is good on which map!

Hi , thank you for your site , it is amazing !

I spotted a little problem : when you sort by elo changes , it sort by the first number :
for example , if i sort by best --> worst changes , it looks like :
+9 ,+9,+8,+7,+5,+45,+4 ,+33 , +3......
And in addition , the unmodified ratings appear in weird places (at the beginning and not in the middle for example ) .
I hope it will be easy to fix :unsure: .

ty :wink:
Thank you! I fixed everything (a couple day ago when I read your comment.) Should be working correctly now.

Last edited:

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT
DERAC - Quarterfinal #2
Friday 18:30 (GMT +01:00)
Vivi vs JonSlow