This needs to stop

Netherlandsi_no_english

Sep 16, 2012
Ever since WololoKingdoms has been out my life is getting worse and worse. The only people that actually have money to buy HD + FE + AK + RotR are all the 2.2k+ pros. As a result WololoKingdoms is now the only thing they play and for us normal folks there is no way to spect the games. In my opinion all the experts should be forbidden to play WK in casual games until after the new expansions are on sale on steam, tournament games, however, are allowed. For example at this moment, Viper and Jordan vs MbL and Liereyy is on. I really want to spect that game on voobly after a a hard day of work but I can't because they play WK. Now I am forced to either play myself or watch the game through a POV stream and filter out all the sellout stuff. Please discuss this issue.

MexicoLarreser

Mar 13, 2010
Mexico
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
people in this community are very used to free stuff, im no one to tell who should buy the game, but why not simple buy it?

its one discussion that i've had with one of my friends, he is angry because AOCHD+expansions are "expensive" and cries abouyt that but he buys every single $69 usd new realese game and dont want to buy aoc simply because its "aoc" as i sad we are very used to get everything for free here 11,we should be thankfull that we dont pay a monthly suscription to play in voobly or stuff like that.

If you really dont have the money right now, wait for an offer just check steam every thursday (halloween offers coming soon) or like edie said, twitch.

United StatesSpring_

Halberdier
Nov 28, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.lclan.com
i feel like hes being over dramatic as a joke! But in any case, try and spec the streams, support the pros who take time out to set up streams and play new expansions ect for the fans of the game. If it were up to Microsoft wed have no streams, no specs, shit client, dead game.

Jun 21, 2014
Voobly
Ladder
RM - Team Games
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
The only people that actually have money to buy HD + FE + AK + RotR are all the 2.2k+ pros.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AustraliaSocksyy

Well Known Pikeman
Nov 6, 2013
Australia
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Having enough money to pay for internet but not enough money to buy DLC's doesnt make sense for me.

LatviaklavskisLV

Known Member
Aug 1, 2016
i'm really confused, why would anyone be forced to play what spectators want if in most cases people are practicing new civs and preparing for tournaments, how do spectators even matter in that case?

Sep 21, 2016
I agree with OP and will go even further. I only wish to spectate 1v1 Huns war all day and all these 18 AoC civs are making it harder day by day. Plz ban all the otehr civs, only Huns should be allowed.

Oct 8, 2010
I think expansions are a normal practice in gaming for a long time. I still remember the time when I had to save money for Starcraft: Brood War one year after it came out because my friends switched to "new cool units". The same thing happened for Warcraft III - Frozen Throne.

It is quite unfortunate for a few who can't afford new DLC of AoE HD. But it is what it is and it has been like that for as long as I remember.

PS: I can "feel" the excitement while watching pro gamers on Twitch with Condo, Karambit or those fat elephants. I don't think HD developers give them money to do that, I think they really want to play new version.

UnknownMaSmOrRa

Halberdier
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2012

FinlandJupe

Jul 9, 2012
Some1 needs to share the expansions with us poor people
On a serious note my personal view is simply that i don't want to pay microsoft for a broken game (and 40 dollars for it even if it had worked is too much)
Shame as i would atleast like to try out the new civs, but i rather be a man of my words than dump my values every other day.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

ECL Europe East 4v4
Saturday 16:00 (GMT +02:00)
ECL Europe East 4v4 Finals
Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 18:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 on Yucatan
St4rk vs Mattheus Bo5 Showmatch presented by DemEyesRed