- City of Lakes: no space for anything, super campy map and very difficult to make progress;
- Cenotes: there is just no reason why this map should exist;
- Highland: usually evolves into a stalemate;
- Mountain Pass: essentially Land Nomad with more inconsistent gold/stone spawns;
- Rivers: similar to Highland
I personally hate playing Arena myself. However, i enjoy watching it played by Pros very much. In contrast to Arabia/open maps you really need to strategize and think about late game composition of your civ (and opponent civ) and potential switches (just watch what Daut does during every single Arena tournament).