we propose the following times:
thursday 13:00 gmt - 20:00 gmt
saturday 14:00 gmt - 21:00 gmt
(playing times)

Sincerely,
FunnyTamtam

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Hello, I am sorry we will need to communicate in english, since I do not speak spanish.
If I use google translator I get the following message:
"Hello, are you okay on Saturday 23 hs argentina bone 20 gtm?"
I suppose you want to play saturday 20:00 gmt starting time. We wanted to have finisched the games at 21:00 gmt. Is it possible for you to start playing at 19:00 gmt? That would be fine for us.

May 10, 2018
Mm hubo un mal entendido con el horario, no faltan 3 horas para el encuentro? Osea 10pm argentina?
If I use google translator I get the following message:
"Mm there was a misunderstanding with the schedule, not missing 3 hours for the meeting? I mean 10pm Argentina?"
I suppose there was a misunderstanding in appointing the correct time. Its a bad situation, but it will not be possible for us to play before next thursday or friday (not sure yet). Communicatopn seems to be rather complicated since we do not speak the same language. I am not sure if there is an official forum language but I am afraid we will need an admin to sort this out for us. @RacerFXX

Aug 3, 2012
It would have been a lot easier if you could schedule in english or have a contact person talking in english. That would remove all possibilty of having missunderstanding with your opponents. Forum language is english and that for a reason. Would get quite messy if everyone talks in their own language.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Nomad Battlegrounds
Saturday 23:00 (GMT +02:00)
Silver League Final GergisKan&Lotario vs Bulletchen&Vicious_Marauder
Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 single elimination

Age Of Empires On Twitch