www.youtube.com
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Disclaimer: You Must Own Age of empires 2 HD on Steam For HD To TC Conversion Tool To Work!!

HD To TC Conversion Tool is now Version 2..

HD To TC will Not only help you move from Steam to Voobly with 3 Clicks (Zero Configuration), But Also You get exclusive access to Bonus Tools and Many Features such as:

One Click Auto Install 15 Languages (Arabic language will be included next version)

One Click Auto Install Hotkeys And WololoKingdoms

Access To Exclusive Performance Tweaks To Run Age of empires 2 as smooth as possible

Right Click The Tray Icon and Instantly watch your latest Recorded Games In Blazing Fast Window Mode:

One Click Open Your SaveGame Folder Or Quickly Run Age Of Empires 2 In Windowed Mode

One Click "Auto Config Voobly" Button will do more than just configuring Voobly... It Will Apply the Best Game Room settings, and Essentially Fix screen resolution issues.

How To Install?

1- Just Download From This Direct Link : https://github.com/gregstein/HD-To-TC/releases

2- Click “next, next” regular installation 30 seconds or less.

3- ENJOY <3

(If you have already used HD To TC , It highly recommended that you Click "Auto Config Voobly" Button again. You will get best Voobly/Age of empires 2 game Settings and potentially smoother gameplay than before.)

I hope you guys make use of this tool and enjoy Age of empires 2 as much.
Thank you,

GregStein

Last edited:

AustriaThePr0phet

Nov 14, 2017
Austria
works totally fine. better install voobly before plus account. makes it easier. works really well. uninstalled my game and tried it when he posted it on reddit after some Hotfixes it works now really good

SpainAtor

Apr 3, 2011
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
This is awesome! But right now the link is not working :frown:

Unknownasdfasdfasdf1

Jul 13, 2017
just a small advice, it looks like a great tool but I would recommend not overselling it. If I'm a completely new player on this forum and would like to set up Voobly for the first time and read 'This is going to blow your mind' 'ROFL' I would be a little bit hesitant on trying this. I would have the impression that the creator of the software wants me to try this software very badly for suspicious reasons, and I would think the program might contain malware.

I'm not saying it does, but I'd consider changing your wording

Franceedie

Champion
Monk
May 9, 2013
11 That’s a Moroccan speciality, when I go to market buy an orange there, the guys talk about it like I’m buying a house, « it’s the best type of orange u can have in the world, it will change ur life, cheap cheap » I feel like they wanna sell me orange that are out of date or that have something suspicious, relax I will buy ur orange, best of the world or not 11

MoroccoGregstein

Mar 18, 2012
Morocco
www.youtube.com
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Link doesnt work anymore. WIll come back and try it for sure :wink:
Link is updated now!

just a small advice, it looks like a great tool but I would recommend not overselling it. If I'm a completely new player on this forum and would like to set up Voobly for the first time and read 'This is going to blow your mind' 'ROFL' I would be a little bit hesitant on trying this. I would have the impression that the creator of the software wants me to try this software very badly for suspicious reasons, and I would think the program might contain malware.

I'm not saying it does, but I'd consider changing your wording
LUL! You made laugh so hard 111.. But you made a very good point, I like it. However, I assure you that the reason I have said that is because I got excited for what I have done and felt proud of my work as a genuine idea; That is why I said that. Additionally, as Edie mentioned in his reply, It could have something to do with our culture here in Morocco that pushed me to say it.

But anyways, the repo of my project is here: https://github.com/gregstein/HD-To-TC
And I am sorry I have not updated the source code of the Version 2.2 yet, But I guarantee you that this program is virus free, and I am not that shady person you would think. Everyone knows who GregStein is and how I am passionate about the game more than making programs. Still you can go yourself to the repo release section : https://github.com/gregstein/HD-To-TC/releases Download the HD.To.TC.Conversion.Tool.V2.2.exe . It is a setup file then extract it and scan it yourself with any antivirus. Or simply contact Jineapple, he is a very knowledgeable man about this stuff; he will confirm to you that it is virus free.

Thank you for very clever reply! Next time I will try to put my feelings and excitements aside and just be more descriptive about the program or any project in the future.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018
Hoping someone can help. The client works great and got everyuthing paired up. Only issue I am having now is when I launch game from new player lobby it takes me to AOE front menu instead of the multiplayer lobby. Any help?

MoroccoGregstein

Mar 18, 2012
Morocco
www.youtube.com
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hoping someone can help. The client works great and got everyuthing paired up. Only issue I am having now is when I launch game from new player lobby it takes me to AOE front menu instead of the multiplayer lobby. Any help?
Just close the room you hosted and host a new room then it should fix the problem. It's likely that you checked "Start at single player menu" at the top Menu of your game room: Game> Uncheck Start at single player menu.

Mar 22, 2018
Ill look into it tonight. I never hosted my own game I was in other peoples hosted rooms. It would just launch to the Main menu and I would have to exit out of everything to try again. Did it with three different attempts with three other peoples rooms.

MoroccoGregstein

Mar 18, 2012
Morocco
www.youtube.com
Voobly
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Ill look into it tonight. I never hosted my own game I was in other peoples hosted rooms. It would just launch to the Main menu and I would have to exit out of everything to try again. Did it with three different attempts with three other peoples rooms.
Are you running the game manually? Don't do that! Voobly will run the game automatically for you. Still make sure Game> "Start at single player menu" is unticked.

Jan 3, 2013
Slovakia
after installing this Ive lost all mods even tho they are still installed in the folder and when the game runs its just in quarter of screen. well done,

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Weekend Smackdown
Sunday 18:00 (GMT +02:00)
1 day event 1v1 on Yucatan
LotH2 - Semifinals
Sunday 19:00 (GMT +02:00)
TheViper vs MbL
St4rk vs Mattheus Bo5 Showmatch presented by DemEyesRed