Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
The trash talk has gone to far and the provocation has been enough.

I here challenge Forever to an AoC duel.

Over the last days/weeks/months Forever popularity has been raising amongst the AoC community, funding NHN, arranging Spring, Sobek and other top players for his team, the scandal on the RTSL, and recently having some clan wars with ST and reaching 1800 on 1vs1 rating. Since long time ago Forever has been criticized by the spanish comunnity, mainly by ByT members, and not gona lie I did my job too. There has been some stalking and backstabbing and after Forever's last words I have decided to challenge him.

"I plan to be a top spanish players while you make a fool of yourselves"

http://imgur.com/a/zONgr

So... enough is enough... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2QFmJ7h0A

I offer the next settings, to be played on the next saturday 25th of February at around 17 GMT (To be confirmed)

BO5:
Map 1 - Arabia
Map 2 - HM Loser Game 1
Map 3 - HM Winner Game 1
Map 4 - HM Overall Loser
Map 5 - HM Overal winner on game 3

All hidden civs.

The HM are to be told before Thursday 23:59 GMT (Thursday night)

En español:

Las piques y provocaciones ya han llegado suficientemente lejos

Reto a Forever a un duelo de AoC.

En los últimos dias/semanas/meses la popularidad de Forever ha aumentando dentro de la comunidad AoC, fundando NHN, juntando a Spring, Sobek y otros top players dentro de su equipo, el escándalo de la RTSL, y recientemente organizando algunas clan wars con ST y alcanzando 1800 de rating en 1vs1. Desde hace mucho tiempo Forever ha sido criticado por la comunidad española, principalmente por los miembros de ByT, y no voy a mentir, yo también hice mi trabajo. Ha habido conversaciones por la espalda y después de las últimas palabras de Forever he decidido retarle para acabar con esto.

"Pues mala suerte, por que pienso volver a 1800 y ser top de España, mientras vosotros hacéis el ridículo"

http://imgur.com/a/zONgr

Así que ya es suficiente....

Ofrezco las siguientes settings, a ser jugadas el próximo sábado 25 de Febrero alrededor de las 17 GMT (A ser confirmado)

BO5:
Map 1 - Arabia
Map 2 - HM Loser Game 1
Map 3 - HM Winner Game 1
Map 4 - HM Overall Loser
Map 5 - HM Overal winner on game 3

Todo civilizaciones ocultas

Los HM tienen que ser elegidos antes del jueves a las 23:59 GMT (La noche del jueves)

TIRO EL GUANTE

SpainMoneimon

Nov 20, 2011
Mmmmmm I feel Forever may refuse... he is always scared to join spanish tornaments, and he has been saying for 2 years that he would beat poxo but always avoid the confrontation.

NetherlandsSiFly

Well Known Pikeman
Jul 11, 2012
Netherlands
www.voobly.com
Voobly
SiFly
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I want to say one thing, besides all the arguable stuff Forever did, he is doing a good job for the community now creating an active clan with active teams in tournaments and clan matches also for lower rated players. Not that many clans match that.

Anyways good luck with the match, I hope you challenged him directly with a pm first before posting all these settings.

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I hope some coverage from any voobly streamer if there isn't I'll stream my POV on AoCSpain twitch channel.

Trastalk is expected, I'll be waiting for the answers.

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Some player's background:

Poxo, the master of puppets/the unhidden smurf
Started playing AoC since long ago, entered Voobly on 2012 and afterwards Darth (Spanish team) on 2014. Did some work as manager for the Spanish comunnity and a few help on streamings. Main funder of ByT, achieved a 3rd place on NC2015 Wooden Spoon, fighting to be over 1750 for at least a year now :S. Poxo on 2014 'If I keep on playing I'll be 1800 by the end of the year'.
Gaming play style, patience boomer, won't rush in to the games. Overall map player, worstplays on Arabia huns (compared to players of his rating), best maps on mixed land and water.

Forever, the humble/the showoff (info to be confirmed)
Appeared on Voobly on 2014? As Forever Blue/Joe? Played a lot of games vs Crom (Spanish player, over 1000 games) funded HN with some of his friends. Started grouping many new Spanish players under his shoulders. Tried to unify all the Spanish players under a new clan and got back stabbed by Poxo. Refunded HN with very few Spanish players. Paid a 2k+ player to boost his elo to 1800~. After realising he didn't achieve nothing he set back his elo (loosing games) and got related with The Jedi. Got bad relations with some the Jedi admits and then leave the clan. Refunded HN under NHN tag started to spend some money on premium accounts and formed a decent 1k9+ team. Reached 1800 past Friday after a good winning strike.
Gaming play style, all in player, either forward ranges and archers or fc with kts, both strats with very few economy support, many times winning games with much less vills than the enemy. Best maps, Arabia hunwar, and by his words, migration and MR.

To be translated.

Mar 2, 2013
oh rekt that (pardon my spainsh) poco de m!erda. idc how much "good" for the community he has done. he is so god dam annoying and up himself. *also feel free to delete my post if my words are to offensive/ give a warning. he couldnt beat a 15xx twice

SpainForever

Nov 6, 2015
Spain
www.voobly.com
Voobly
Forever
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
This post has so many wrong info and offensive commentaries i wont even say nothing about it. I dont pay premium accounts in my team. Why say so many lies? Let me alone Poxo.

SpainForever

Nov 6, 2015
Spain
www.voobly.com
Voobly
Forever
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
I WONT PLAY THIS GAMES. DEFINITIVE ANSWER. NO GAMES WITH YOU. I JUST WANT TO KEEP WORKING ON NHN, LUCKY WITH YOUR TEAM BYT AND SORRY FOR MY WORDS OF TODAY BUT THAT GUYS know how make me lose nerves

Franceedie

Champion
Monk
May 9, 2013

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
This post has so many wrong info and offensive commentaries i wont even say nothing about it.
I there are any mistakes on the post point them out and I will fix them, however I won't delete the truth.

You bought yourself a premium account and aswell paid the premium team, I think that's buying premium accounts. I dunno if you paid the premium membership for the players, could be and that's what many people think.

This post isn't intended to aggravate the players opinions.

SpainPoxo

Champion
Oct 27, 2012
Madrid, Spain
Voobly
Poxo
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
player's backgound:

Trasfondo de los jugadores:

Poxo, el titiritero / el smurf descubierto.
Empezó a jugar al Age hace muchos años, entró en Voobly en 2012 y en 2014 en DarTh (clan español) hizo trabajo como administrador del equipo español y también algo de ayuda en streamings. Principal fundador de ByT, alcanzó el tercer puesto en la wooden spoon de la Nations cup 2015, luchando por superar la barrera de los 1750 desde hace más de un año :S, Poxo hace en 2014: 'confio en llegar a 1800 para final de año si sigo jugando.
Estilo de juego, boomer paciente,, no rushed las partidas, juega todo tipo de mapas, peor mapa, Arabia hunwar (comparado con jugadores de su Rating), sus mejores mapas son mapas que mezclan tierra y agua.

Forever, el humilde/el fantasma
Apareció por Voobly en 2014? Con el nombre de Forever joe/blue? Jugo un montón de partidas contra Crom (otro jugador español, más de 1000 partidas) fundó HN junto algunos amigos suyos. Empezó a agrupar muchos jugadores nuevos españoles sobre su espalda. Intento unificar a todos los jugadores españoles en un nuevo clan y fue traicionado por la espalda por Poxo. Refund HN con muy pocos jugadores españoles. Pago a un 2k+ para subir su elo por encima de 1800~. Tras darse cuenta que no había logrado nada bajo a 1600 y busco amistad en The Jedi. Tuvo malas relaciones con algunos líderes de The Jedi y dejó el clan. Refunds HN con el tag NHN y empezó a gastar dinero en cuentas premium, logrando un equipo 1K9+ decente. Alcanzó 1800 el pasado viernes tras una buena racha ganadora.
Estilo de juego, se la juega por completo, o bien arquerias forward y arqueros o fc a jinetes, ambas estrategias con muy poco apoyo económico, ganando muchas partidas con muchos menos aldeanos que su enemigo. Mejores mapas Arabia hunwar, y según sus palabras, migración y megarandom.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 4v4
Sunday 11:00 (GMT +01:00)
Group C: The Vikings vs How To Train Your dRoggan
Improvement Cup 4v4
Sunday 11:30 (GMT +01:00)
Group A: Team Straya/NZ vs new Chapter
EscapeTV Launch Event - Day 3