Hello everyone, my name is Samedo, I sometimes stream on Twitch as an Affiliate, just for fun.
I've been playing Aoe2 for 20 Years very inconsistently, but in the last 2 years I have played around 1500 games.
Now I started a small tournament with players, which are using the nC Zone (www.new-chapter.eu). nC is a German Age of Empires clan, and they released a platform with their own team game rating system, own map pools and own rules. Their platform is really great and has a lot of registered players worldwide.
SCC will be a small "mixed rated" 2vs2 tournament. I will use the current and accurate team game rating of the players from the nC zone and the 1vs1 rating of non-zone participants at the time of the registration deadline, and will try to allocate the players in teams (fairly as possible).
The tournament will be defined by two civpools, each player registers with one of two predefined civpools, which will influence the team building. If the Civpool wishes should end disproportionately, I take the right to change the Civpool of individual participants in order to generate a balanced number of teams. The two pools are based on the continents. European civs being strongly represented, which is why Asia and Africa compete together as Asian-African, while the American meso-civs are unfortunately omitted. The Teams of the Asian-African Pool will be drawn against European-Pool Teams.
Start of Registration:
Now. You can submit your registration in this thread. I need your steam name and your 1vs1 and Teamgame-Rating. I will try to filter smurfs or inactive accounts.
September 26th, 2021 at 12:00 CET.
In game Rules:
We will use the Rules from the nC-Zone: https://new-chapter.eu/nczone#/rules
Addet some rules too for the Tournament:
1. In case of a bugged map, a game can be restarted by calling it within two in game minutes after the player has scouted that the map is bugged. After 5:00 in game time, a game cannot be restarted because of a bugged map. If the teams cannot agree if a map is really bugged, please show it to a Tourney Admin if available or restart the game anyway and show it to a Tourney Admin later to decide whether it really was a bugged map or to give an Admin Win.
2. In the case, that two first TCs of enemies are in shooting range, the game has to be restarted immediately. In order to perform a Douche on a Nomad start map, you have to finish your first TC not in shooting range of any enemy, then delete it and rebuild it in shooting range of your enemy.
3. If a map / civ was chosen which was not allowed per the rules, please just restart the game with the correct map and civs. If a wrong map or civ was chosen, which was allowed by the rules, the game has to be played.
4. Each team can call one (BO3) / two (BO5 and BO7) restarts of a game until 4:00 in game time per match. A restart because of a bugged map, TC fight or wrong map / civ (see above) does not count as a restart.
5. In case of a restart of a game, the same map and civs have to be played, if the restart was not because of an erroneous map or civ pick.
Maybe on the 01.10.2021
You have to do a Map-Draft per Chat. The first Match will be always "nCZone_DryArabia". This version is like classic DryArab, but with ohne sheep nearly the TC, so that u have a fair start. After that you can do the Civ-Draft also per Chat with the opponent's team. Please pay attention to the Civpool. After the Draft every team can ban a single Civilization from the opponent's team.
The winning team (1st place) receives a total of € 100 as a thank-you. This is 50€ per person. The payment is only made via PayPal. After the tournament, you have 2 weeks to send me your PayPal account via PM, otherwise you will lose the reward.
Attention: If there are fewer than 12 participants, the tournament will be held as a show match without price-money.
Current Mappool (All maps are a fair nC-Zone Version, except Nomad):
1. Civpool: Asian-African:
2. Civpool: European:
Current registered players:
01. SbS | 1 Fuchs (1vs1: 1646, Team: 2946, Asian-African Pool)
02. saps_ (1vs1: 1946, Team: 2890)
03. Romanorum (1vs1: 1341, Team: 2473, Asian-African Pool)
04. Alf Shumway (1vs1: 1369, Team: 2535)
05. Edgar Davids (1vs1: 1411, Team: 2378, Asian-African Pool)
06. Target331 (1vs1: 1940, Team: 3270, European Pool)
07. nC | Andorin (1vs1: 2070, Team: 2860, Asian-African Pool, 2. choice European Pool)
08. Mysterious Shadow (1vs1: 1579, Team: 2286, European Pool)
09. SbS | OMurchu (1v1: 1451, Team: 2572, European Pool)
10. Nogard86 (1vs1: 1810)
11. RoR | Rxndy (1vs1: 1900, Team: 3100, Asian-African Pool)
12. RoR | King_Marv (1vs1: 1993, Team: 2818, Pool doesn‘t matter)
13. Ritter der Kokosnuss (1vs1: 1526, Team: 2247, Asian-African Pool)
14. Fettsock (1vs1: 1251, Team: 2127, Asian-African Pool (No DLC)
15. Lacrima (1vs1: 1315)
16. nC_Snyper1 (1vs1: 1900)
17. Sommos (1vs1: 1785, nC: 3805)
18. Luksen1312 (1v1 Rating 1474, nC: 2368)
19. DCDAMON (1vs1: 1512 nC: 2569)
20. Project Exile (1vs1: 1701, nC: 2648)
21. Kloerb (1vs1: 1258, Team: 1795, European Pool)
22. TheRenano (1vs1: 1250, nC: 856)
All Games will be casted in german from me on my Twitch Channel. www.twitch.tv/samedo_sama
For sheduling, drafting etc we will use my Discord-Channel. You will get an invitation after registration via private message.