View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Hay guys,

Eermm I'm a terrible AoE player but a huge fan of the game. I like to watch expert games and occasionaly play to lose some.

My local mosque in Rotterdam, in which I'm involved, has created a gameroom with PC's and I'm thinking of organizing a Local LAN tournament (1v1 or 2v2) for the peeps in Rotterdam area probably in April/May.

There will most propably be no prizemoney but I think it will be a good occasion to get to know each other locally. We have a cafetaria so there will be coffee, cookies and drinks in abundance. And of course a good time.

So my question to you guys is, are there players in or around Rotterdam who are interested in participating in such a tourno ?

Let me know and maybe PM me if you have idea's.

Aug 31, 2014
Belgium
Voobly
PROject_Belgium
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
could you maybe add some pictures how the place looks and tell the adress. i'm from belgium but rotterdam is like 2 hours by train so it's doable for me. would it be a 1 day thing or weekend thing?

but props for organizing it

AustriaThePr0phet

Known Member
Nov 14, 2017
Austria
Hay guys,

Eermm I'm a terrible AoE player but a huge fan of the game. I like to watch expert games and occasionaly play to lose some.

My local mosque in Rotterdam, in which I'm involved, has created a gameroom with PC's and I'm thinking of organizing a Local LAN tournament (1v1 or 2v2) for the peeps in Rotterdam area probably in April/May.

There will most propably be no prizemoney but I think it will be a good occasion to get to know each other locally. We have a cafetaria so there will be coffee, cookies and drinks in abundance. And of course a good time.

So my question to you guys is, are there players in or around Rotterdam who are interested in participating in such a tourno ?

Let me know and maybe PM me if you have idea's.

Maybe a totally stupid question. Beforehand I am totally against racism etc. but I dont know your rules (islam) totally and I dont mean my question in any way offensive. I am just curious.

Would women and non moslems be allowed to enter those parts of a mosque? I have no idea how that works. I was only once I am male i had to wash myself etc... however very long ago.

But I really like that you offer that possibility even though I am pretty far away. But my gf lives in Belgium so I am most of the time close to NL

Jan 19, 2019
Rotterdam
Voobly
mrdmr
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Maybe a totally stupid question. Beforehand I am totally against racism etc. but I dont know your rules (islam) totally and I dont mean my question in any way offensive. I am just curious.

Would women and non moslems be allowed to enter those parts of a mosque? I have no idea how that works. I was only once I am male i had to wash myself etc... however very long ago.

But I really like that you offer that possibility even though I am pretty far away. But my gf lives in Belgium so I am most of the time close to NL
Yaa I get your question, no offence taken, many people have these questions. But surely everyone is welcome, if it wasn't I wouldn't have proposed the idea. Kinda very open-minded mosque lol

Jan 19, 2019
Rotterdam
Voobly
mrdmr
View profile
Ladder
RM - Beginners
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
could you maybe add some pictures how the place looks and tell the adress. i'm from belgium but rotterdam is like 2 hours by train so it's doable for me. would it be a 1 day thing or weekend thing?

but props for organizing it
I'll post pictures soon !! Nice, you are one of the big names would love to see you !!

I'm not sure on what is best, weekend or day event. Depends on the other activities planned and number of people interested.

What would you suggest ?

NetherlandsElvaenor

Known Member
Sep 2, 2015
the Netherlands
Yaa I get your question, no offence taken, many people have these questions. But surely everyone is welcome, if it wasn't I wouldn't have proposed the idea. Kinda very open-minded mosque lol
This was also my question. I'm a christian so I wasn't sure if I'd even be allowed :D but sounds really great! I'm not a very good player either but I'd love to meet up and meet some people :smile:

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Improvement Cup 3v3 LB Semifinal
Wednesday 20:30 (GMT +01:00)
Peter sings a song vs Lunacy
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Friday 12:00 (GMT +01:00)
ECL SE Asia 1v1 JorDan vs Tim
Improvement Cup 4v4 WB Final