Rules & SettingsGeneral rules and settings can be found in the official document here.
Updates & Changelog
- The map pool has been updated to properly reflect the tournament maps.
- All matches referring to Arabia have been fixed to properly reference to the map Runestones.
- The main event timeframe dates have been fixed to properly show the correct month.
- All rules and settings have been revised for clarity and readability.
- Some redundant rules have been entirely removed.
- Only direct changes and additions have been marked in red.
- Added a new paragraph under tournament rules regarding the use of webcams.
- Fixed a typo under §7 cheating in the gaming rules.
- Updated draft links to include Burgundians and Sicilians.
- Settings for the main event has been added.
New rules can be added, and current rules can be changed at any time. However, players will be informed about such changes, and modifications will be marked in red in the document.
The exact changes can be found at the bottom of the document.