MapsRed Bull Wololo IV contain eleven maps in total.
- Frigid Lake
- Mountain Range
- Northern Isles
- Ring Fortress
- Runestones (not a home map)
- Lumberjacks: 4 + 4 + 4
- Foragers: 4
- Gold Miners: 4
- Shepards: 6
- Farmers: 1 + 1
Updates & Changelog
- Added Runestones to the map pack.
- Mills now generate further away from gold mines, making it less likely that villagers gather the wrong resource on game start.
- Shore fish are now more evenly distributed across the islands.
- Relics are now evenly distributed among the players.
- Lumber camps can no longer generate on the straggler forests.
- Fixed player resources sometimes spawning exceedingly far away from the players.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused one or more villagers to not always generate around the starting herdable.
- Fixed relics sometimes not consistently generating in the intended amount.
- Maps are now compatible across all map sizes.
- Drastically decreased the amount of snow to reduce eye strain and improve unit visibility.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused gold miners to not always generate in the intended amount.
- Fixed docks sometimes generating in the front of player's bases, instead of the back.
- Possibly fixed forests sometimes not generating for one player.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the centre relic to not always generate.
- Re-introduced elevation that was accidentally removed in the last update.
- Palisade walls now generate more balanced between the players, leaving more or less the same amount and size of holes.
- Deep fish has been drastically decreased.
- Forest amount has been slightly decreased.
- Player resource deposits are now positioned in reverse order. This means that tiny gold/stone deposits will generate near the players, while bigger gold/stone deposits will generate further away.
You can subscribe to the map mod here or by searching for Red Bull on the in-game mod workshop.
All maps are created and edited by Chrazini.
If you encounter any issues or want to provide map specific feedback, please post it below with as many details as possible.