R3 - [TyRanT]TheViper vs [RVK]FeAge

UnknownBuzZ_Quiller

Known Member
Jul 18, 2008
what you need to have in mind, is that in meso war you lure the boar not with vill, but with eagle :D

always go search for enemy boar and steal or take one of your boars very early in azt war... players need to adapt :D
You can steal boars with your scout as well, it's not that much harder.
11, i know, actually you don't even need skill to steal a boar alone, you don't even need to keep seeing it, long time i no play aoc, so i don't remember the name of the button, but it's the flags, the shift... you can steal boar without keeping seeing it and just care about your eco
Its very hard to set waypoints in a way so your scout neither outruns or get eaten by a pig. Its easier to just check it every 3 sec :P

SlovakiaIvIaximus

May 16, 2010
Double boar steal... the biggest crap in this tournament so far. Sorry Viper, just my opinion in that matter. :wink:
Funny how whole aoc scene gonna piss their pants cuz of that but if they were in FeAge pants they would cry a river or flame whole game. Double standards ftw.
Your argument is like saying it is double standard to like watching war films, but cry when you are actually in a war lol. I don't see the connection between what you find entertaining and what you like to experience yourself.
no, brah, when u are watching war movie u are not celebrating that some soldier shot other soldier to head or something (just an example) ,do you? are you like "oh that was really cool how he did it"? ...or "wow i have never seen anyone cut his throat so fancy!" I doubt so, otherwise there is something wrong with you :wink:
u enjoy movie as whole cuz it is made to entertain you

Latvia8th wonder

Mar 21, 2010
Voobly
No_Re_I_Go_Eat_
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Viper is person with very low moral standarts, he would do anything for 3 points or winning game, disgusting

SwedenSpaden

Halberdier
Nov 30, 2011
Voobly
Spaden
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
11 wtf, people crying about a double boar steal? Only if people from 2012 would know what shit would happen in 2015.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
TheYo vs Lyx showmatch
ECL South East Asia 3v3 Ro8