R3 - [TyRanT]DauT vs [TyRanT]JorDan_23

Unknowntimtim

Nov 17, 2010

I saw macro wars. Some details/games decided by micro but overall macro wars.

I know, but man there is 16 civilizations and like 20 random maps over there, so highclass you mean use only 3 civilizations and 3 maps all the time?.

I know that mb the sponsors have their own reasons for hosting a tournament, but still they might consider the popular opinion, im not sure if my opinion is popular, but yours is? Please stop being so arrogant.

simples fact is...we r bored with mayans, huns and viks war...they suck big time now....would like to see some variety....daut died...thats' the only interesting thing in these game :P
Most people who are complaining about civs are probably 1600-1800... Not every game is same even with mayans... If people are just looking for "different" recs with retarded settings then they should host their own tournaments... any 2k+ player won't ever vote for koreans in a tournament..
people who say that koreans war or on retarded maps are those who will get knocked out in a tournament in first round....... If you see daut vs jordan arena game and see the game play instead of getting frustrated with mayans, you will learn many things...

BelarusLavie_Head

Staff member
Nov 30, 2011
Voobly
Candy_Pizza
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
Millo, +1

Those maps from GML emphasizes too much the micromanagement (the one who makes the same strategy better is the one who wins), but most interesting about this game is the macromanagement
+1
Depends what the tournament is aiming for. If it is aiming to make good games, put a prize pool and put fun civs and fun maps
yes, that's what i'd love to see

Unknown_Atropos_

Sep 17, 2012
11111111111 who was the fag who said "daut couldnt lure his deers at migra"? they were far awaaaaay far awaaaaay (just like "titanium") 1111 and his dock was really sux.

The arena was vgg, but i imagine terror's face watching that mayans boom war and i laigh 1111

Jun 15, 2008
Oh my god, drop already that idea about 'being more fun', its not suppose to be fun. There's money involved, its suppose to deliver to community high class matches and that's all!
Or are you really waiting for some weird korean tower rush when there is 500USD in the match let's say? c'mon, stop being dumb for choice.
Who told anyone is waiting for some korean tower rush? There are many more civs in aoc than the 3 or 4 civs that are used everytime, and part of aoc skills are being good with these civs too. Why would you assume high class matches are possible only with azt/maya/vik/hun? You are extremely narrow minded.

UnknownHasan

Jun 12, 2011
damn this really is the new class of aoc..the deers are fully lureable and daut's initial dock was akropolis style..regardless, it's not the resource positions that made daut loose,viper/jordan have dealt a serious blow to his confidence which ultimately leads him to make dautful decisions..something aoc has never seen,anyways,excellent play by jordan

UnknownSarithe

Dec 29, 2010
Apr 26, 2010
One way to introduce more civilizations would have been to have a rule like one civ cannot be used more than once by a player . So we would have 14 different civs by each player to add variety.

UnknownSieter

Known Member
Jan 10, 2010
no money no real daut put the 5000 usd and you will see how its hard to take any game from this monster

Jul 25, 2009
I was thinking the same, why Daut didnt pick ln vs Jordan?I dont think he keeps the map for Viper since he is rly good at ln so my guess would be that he keeps it for crhis maybe.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Bluewolf Showmatch ($10) Episode 2
Saturday 12:30 (GMT +01:00)
TheHappyBoar vs PaperHades
DeZu's showmatch $100 TheYo vs Lyx, full 7 games
Saturday 14:00 (GMT +01:00)
TheYo vs Lyx showmatch
ECL South East Asia 3v3 Ro8