R2 St4rk vs Edie

R2 St4rk vs Edie
Posted by United StatesMetalRTS
Arena Invitational Semi Final
Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 15:00 (GMT +02:00)
Until: Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 17:00 (GMT +02:00)
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/Amsterdam)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamers: @BrAoE2 | @JonSlow
Mar 16, 2018
Im not sure do edie can win against stark. Maybe if stark could play completly drunk edie would got a semi chance to win but still not high chance. Edie maybe try to ignore stark and stop schedule the match. It could be the best decision for you my brother

Switzerlandchrummi

Mar 1, 2018
Im not sure do ramzes can make an useful post in this thread. Maybe if ramzes could be completly sober he would got a semi chance to do it but still not high chance. ramzes maybe try to ignore this thread and stop posting in here. It could be the best decision for you my brother

Mar 16, 2018
Im not sure do ramzes can make an useful post in this thread. Maybe if ramzes could be completly sober he would got a semi chance to do it but still not high chance. ramzes maybe try to ignore this thread and stop posting in here. It could be the best decision for you my brother
Truth hurts man

NetherlandsDirkjan

Known Member
Oct 19, 2014
Voobly
Dirkjan
View profile
Ladder
RM - 1v1
Rating
Wins
Losses
Streak
dude thats cheap

Franceedie

Champion
Monk
May 9, 2013
we did draft, https://aoe2cm.net/draft?code=9oOk i said ban huns then 2 second later i said no sorry ban brit, (i said it Before he actually banned my civ, so it had absolutly no impact), he refused and said its huns that is banned blablacrycry. St4rk think hes playing a one billion tournament with rules to take to the letter if not go jail.

So im waiting on ur decision about the ban, we didnt play. Once you say if its huns or brit we can reschedule.

ScotlandMrGPN

Known Member
Feb 19, 2017
Civ draft done, deciding who bans:

In the space of 10 seconds after 2 mins deciding:
Edie: Huns
Edie: 2
Edie: Brits

Stark: No u pick huns (something like this)
Game launches

Stark refuses to start if Edie doesnt accept huns as his ban, Edie refuses to start if stark doesnt accept brit as his ban, game is cancelled.

Edie specs himself making stark host and refuses to up to play, some long winded argument for 20 minutes. No admin in sight.

In the end, Edie leaves the room first saying waiting on admin decision, Stark says he doesn't want to play in the tournament so I guess a resignation in complete.

Franceedie

Champion
Monk
May 9, 2013
@MetalRTS can you ban them both. Huge waste of time for everyone. Neither player has any reason to not continue with the games
You can't understand how disappointed and how I feel, when I play a "fun" tournament that at first I didnt want to take part but still took part for others, even i proposed my spot to timotheus and dracont, and when I have to face in round 2 someone i know for like 8 years, met in person, took part on few tournaments with him as team mate, and see hes bitching for a civ ban when he didnt even said his ban, and when its a random tournament without much on line, I really can't get that. You don't know the feeling, the disappointment.

United StatesNobody41

Jul 21, 2014
You can't understand how disappointed and how I feel, when I play a "fun" tournament that at first I didnt want to take part but still took part for others, even i proposed my spot to timotheus and dracont, and when I have to face in round 2 someone i know for like 8 years, met in person, took part on few tournaments with him as team mate, and see hes bitching for a civ ban when he didnt even said his ban, and when its a random tournament without much on line, I really can't get that. You don't know the feeling, the disappointment.
I dont know the feeling of disappointment? It is disappointing to wake up early on my off day, start a stream I was looking forward to, wait 1 hr and explaining to 50 viewers why the players can not play. At least 100 people between my viewers, the spectators in game, and viewers on jonsnows stream and Matheus stream are disappointed, and this shit really reflects bad on the arena community.

United Statespatao

Known Member
Apr 2, 2016
It's impressively petty to not let someone change their mind in a few seconds. There's no rule about how you have to announce your banned civ anyways, it's simply about sportsmanship and having respect for the game. Stark's behavior seems pretty infantile to me

Ofc I'd prefer to see the games as well, but I think buddy's point about occasionally needing to stand up to nonsense is a good one

I think it's pretty disrespectful to Metal as well fwiw.

Last edited:

ScotlandMrGPN

Known Member
Feb 19, 2017
I'd put stark as the loss here regardless of circumstances but I'm also curious as to why Edie baited him into that. There simply isn't a way Huns could have crossed his mind.

GermanyKing_Marv

Well Known Pikeman
May 27, 2016
Germany
I dont know the feeling of disappointment? It is disappointing to wake up early on my off day, start a stream I was looking forward to, wait 1 hr and explaining to 50 viewers why the players can not play. At least 100 people between my viewers, the spectators in game, and viewers on jonsnows stream and Matheus stream are disappointed, and this shit really reflects bad on the arena community.

that you wake up early is not the business of edie or stark, its your business so in the end you dont have the right to complain here but i see what you mean.
we were waiting too in membs stream for the games which didnt happen because beeing a normal person seems impossible for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

Talk of the Empire
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)
w/ Nili, Zak & Nicov
Golden Clown Bracket Terror vs Metal
Wednesday 20:00 (GMT +02:00)