Random Everything Deluxe Cup
A tournament hosted by the creator of the ‘random_everything’ map-script to celebrate the launch of the brand-new rework “Random Everything Deluxe”
The random_everything map-script uses features from UserPatch 1.5 that allow for the craziest game modes and map generations, all randomly generated. With the RandomEverthingDeluxe (R.E.D) version all expansion DLC is included in the mapscript.
If you haven’t seen what the earlier version of the map looks like, you should check out these:
High level 1v1: Viper vs MBL (by TheViper)
High level 1v1: Viper vs DauT (by TheViper)
FFA community game (by t90Official)
The new version of the map will be released as soon as possible. Read here more about the new map.
The script works on any version of the game, but to fully utilize all possibilities it will be played on Voobly 1.5 with WololoKingdoms mod.
The tournament will have as primary goal to showcase this entertaining map-script, and to bring communities together.
The Settings for the tournament are pretty unique and will fit the chaotic randomly generated maps:
Random Civ, (semi-)Random Seeding, (semi-)Random Price Money.
The Tournament includes:
- Two Single elimination 1v1
- 16-32 participants (high bracket, 1.7k+)
- 16-32 participants (low bracket, 1.7k-)
- Three CtR/KotH matches
- 8 player FFA showmatch (1.9k+)
- 8 player FFA showmatch (1.5-1.9k)
- 8 player FFA showmatch (<1.5k)
- Price Pool Rolling Events
- Using random number generator software, or analogue: using Dices, Playing Carts or Bingo Machine??
- Prediction contest?
The price money is semi-randomly distributed over the winners (see table).
Donations to contribute to the price pool are warmly welcome:
Send the money via PayPal to email@example.com with a note that makes it clear that the money is for this tournament.
Our current Price Pool:
- EscapeGaming: 100$
- LaochraGael: 40$
- HenkDeSuperNerd: 20$
- Nimanoe: 20$
- Athasos : 20$
example of random pricemoney distribution (example pricemoney = 200$)
Streaming and Videos:
The games will be open for spectators (1:30min delay). Having Voobly with the WololoKingdoms mod is required to be able to spectate.
The event is open to be streamed by any twitch streamer (under the game AgeOfEmpire2). Also, the games are free to be uploaded to your own YouTube channel. Leave a comment in the streaming section to get listed as an official streamer, and to notify what matches you are planning to cover.
The following streamers are interested to cover (parts) of the tournament:
- T90official ( https://twitch.tv/t90official )
- ZeroEmpires ( https://twitch.tv/zeroempires )
- MembTV ( https://twitch.tv/membtv )
- NiliAOE ( https://twitch.tv/nili_aoe )
- Smarthy_ ( https://twitch.tv/smarthy_)
- NerdRageQuit ( https://twitch.tv/nerdragequit )
- BloodyNival ( https://twitch.tv/bloodynival )
- Lynx ( https://twitch.tv/lynxstratstreaming )
Point of View Streaming (POV) is allowed with this tournament. Since the tournament is for fun and I don’t expect try-harding “stream-snipers”, there will be no restrictions to stream-delay.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
- 27/04/18 Sign Up for 1v1 closes
- 29/04/18 start of 1v1 brackets (~4-6 weeks):
- Week 1: 29/04-06/05: RO32 high & low
- Week2: 07/05-13/05: RO16 high & low
- Week 3: 14/05-20/05: RO8 high & low
- Week 4: 21/05-27/05: SemiFinals high & low
- Week 5: 28/05-03/06: Finals and 3rdplace high & low
- Weekend 6: saturday /sunday, 9th/10th of June: FFA events
- Weekend 6: saturday /sunday, 9th/10th of June: PricePool Rolling event
See ‘Rules and Settings’ for explanation of:
- General rules
- Seeding, Brackets and how to Applicate
- Rules&Settings for the 1v1 tournament
- Rules&Settings for the FFA matches
- Voobly Lobby Settings
1v1 single elimination bracket for High: (voobly 1.7k+)
1v1 single elimination bracket for Low: (voobly 1.7k+)
Sign-up deadline for the 1v1 brackets (high and low) 27th of april 2018
click here to sign up for 1v1 High (1.7k+)
click here to sign up for 1v1 Low (1.7k-)