Problems with gather point

UnknownAzmo

Nov 24, 2015
Hello,

Been playing for 4-5 years on voobly without problems.
But since 2-6 weeks ago I'm having major issues with the gather point (or it is called garrison point?)

The problem:
When I select one barrack for example, or multiple, and rightclick somewhere where they should go, they simply don't.
They popup at default, next to the building(s). After I try set the gathering point something like 4 or 5 times, it works however.

What's going on?
I cannot figure out the reason for this. Anyone have any ideas, or have heard of this kind of problem?
I don't even know howto debug this. I've tried MQ/SQ games, different patches (1.5 RC or 1.5 beta R7), with and without the LN FFA mod, only selecting finished buildings, different kind of settings etc etc. without any breakthrough.

From what I've tested so far, it seems to occur only when playing online vs others. Not when doing a test game vs computers.

Please help.

It seems to only affect military buildings, not TCs etc.

GermanyThe_Philos

Known Member
Mar 14, 2018
In my latest online matches I didn't run into this issue. The only thing I can confirm is, that setting gather points for unfinished buildings doesn't work. Like if you have a group of finished and unfinished military buildings and you set the gather point, you have to set the gather point again once the buildings are finished otherwise they will pop out like you described. If it only occurs in online matches (I assume mostly TGs?), could it maybe a command loss due to lag?
I will watch out for it.

Apr 30, 2016
Argentina
In my latest online matches I didn't run into this issue. The only thing I can confirm is, that setting gather points for unfinished buildings doesn't work. Like if you have a group of finished and unfinished military buildings and you set the gather point, you have to set the gather point again once the buildings are finished otherwise they will pop out like you described. If it only occurs in online matches (I assume mostly TGs?), could it maybe a command loss due to lag?
I will watch out for it.
The gather point dont work for unfinished buildings tho, and is supossed to be like this i think

Time

Your time
G M T
Your zone

Upcoming Events

DERAC - Quarterfinal #1
Friday 17:00 (GMT +01:00)
Tim vs BacT
DERAC - Quarterfinal #2
Friday 18:30 (GMT +01:00)
Vivi vs JonSlow
DERAC - Quarterfinal #3